ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee DE James Pearce arrested today on multiple charges

59DAWG

Team MVP
Aug 4, 2002
Pearce is an All-SEC defensive end. He had 8.5 sacks, and 15 QB hurries this year.

Knoxville Police clocked Pearce going 63 in a 35 MPH zone. Long story short, he was arrested for speeding, driving with a suspended license, failure to present insurance, improper registration, and improper window tinting.

It's Tennessee. He may or may not play in the Citrus Bowl.

Pearce is an All-SEC defensive end. He had 8.5 sacks, and 15 QB hurries this year.

Knoxville Police clocked Pearce going 63 in a 35 MPH zone. Long story short, he was arrested for speeding, driving with a suspended license, failure to present insurance, improper registration, and improper window tinting.

he may, and i mean may, miss a team meeting next week.

His paid sit in for Classes with His Christopher Moltisani nametag is quite upset if Study Hall has been taken away

Usually, the speed alone gets your license suspended, but since that was already gone, this should be a higher charge and result in jail time. But with it being the SEC, probably will get compensation for being profiled.

I hope hes over the tongue lashing he gets before kickoff......

I’ll bet you ten trillion dollars that he plays in the bowl game or if he sits it out it will be for a different, unrelated reason.

I’ll bet you ten trillion dollars that he plays in the bowl game or if he sits it out it will be for a different, unrelated reason.
yeah, when I opened this thread I thought it was going to say something like: charged with assault, improper unregistered firearm, drug possession, etc.

traffic violations. hee hee

Reactions: RothMatt
Usually, the speed alone gets your license suspended, but since that was already gone, this should be a higher charge and result in jail time. But with it being the SEC, probably will get compensation for being profiled.
Charges were dropped.

Charges were dropped.
Of course they were. Tell me how does someone driving, let alone excessively speeding, without a driver’s license get that dropped? Also, I’m not even advocating for him to sit or be suspended. Just asking how charges like this can be “dropped” ?

Reactions: abby97
Of course they were. Tell me how does someone driving, let alone excessively speeding, without a driver’s license get that dropped? Also, I’m not even advocating for him to sit or be suspended. Just asking how charges like this can be “dropped” ?
Same reason......... it's the SEC.

Reactions: sabula
It would only have been racist if you'd asked if he could write.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT