ADVERTISEMENT

New Story ***Terrell Washington Jr. commits to Iowa***

Excellent news. I'm guessing the majority of his snaps next year will be as a slot WR ... a position of need to say the least. He will see the field much quicker there than at RB. Nice to get a recruit with the versatility and willingness to do both WR and RB.

Reactions: BBHawk
Illinois has really good defensive players, Purdue doesn't.
He made them all good. Purdue has some talent on defense. If they can be well coached and grab a couple portal guys, could be pretty good. Not great, but solid. Offense will not complement it like Illinois. They will actually try to score and pass a bunch.

Reactions: cmhawks99
I'm just giving yall some heck. Rivals stuff.
ily.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerN
He made them all good. Purdue has some talent on defense. If they can be well coached and grab a couple portal guys, could be pretty good. Not great, but solid. Offense will not complement it like Illinois. They will actually try to score and pass a bunch.
Kaleb Johnson is still running.

Reactions: BBHawk
This is exactly the type of recruit Team KF needs to target going forward...above average raw skills, willing to be coached up and can potentially help snag peers from his area of the country. Bonus: he's not highly rated enough to warrant a sniff from the blue bloods with infinately deep NIL pockets. 👍

Reactions: BustingNarratives
Good for you young man. I have a hill like that in my yard, walking up and down twice is a chore. Especially with my bad knees.
Ever watch knees over toes guy on youtube? He has many unique exercises to do to solve knee pain. Simplest is walking backwards on a hill. Check him out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT