ADVERTISEMENT

Texas governor doing 'exactly right thing' amid constitutional battle over border enforcement: legal experts

I asked yesterday if the agreement between the Republic of Texas and the US contained any verbiage that might lead the State to claim that they have retained certain rights that were unique in that regard. No one’s commented on that.
There are some rights Texas has that no other states have. They were a country before they agreed to join the USA and it was done by an agreement/treaty. For example they have the ability to split up into as many as five states.
I’m not making an attempt to defend them here, I’m just asking.

I missed that. They have no rights over the Federal government on border control. None. Zero.

I guess the border fiasco is just a Texas thing and has no effect on other states or the country as a whole. Where is the frontline for illegal immigration?

Difficult to say Abbott s doing the right thing when he is being hypocritical. Abbott has stated the state he governs is being invaded, yet he allows the border to remain open. The lack of leadership from Greg is not surprising, but it is disappointing how many other supposed leaders are championing the hypocrisy.

Is there a reason you don’t see that I am questioning the content of his threads because all they contain are things he must think are just wrong, ridiculous, silly, etc.
Maybe he’s doing it for the likes? BTW I like him a lot more than I like you.
Speaking of hall monitors, there you go again. Attacking me. Who’s really the mother fvcking hall monitor?
Put me on ignore and we’ll both be glad you did.
Ouch. Point goes to Goldmom for that one.
sign voting GIF by Eurovision Song Contest

The irony of a Nole on an Iowa board getting uppity about people posting about a state they dont live in is completely lost on you.

I have yet to see you call out Northern for starting a thread about Texas when he does not reside in Texas .

also, you seem to be under the assumption that anybody would give a damn if you created a thread about Georgia.
Turns out, after reading this thread, it’s not a Texas issue, it’s a federal issue, so is it now okay that he started the thread?

Read thread and linked article titles, MAGAt
No MAGAt here. Just commenting about people having an issue with others starting threads about another state that they don’t live in, when it’s more about a federal issue. Try to keep up.

Reactions: goldmom
No MAGAt here. Just commenting about people having an issue with others starting threads about another state that they don’t live in, when it’s more about a federal issue. Try to keep up.
Read the article again.
And if you still cant figure it out, read it as many times as you can until you do. Its ok if it takes you a little while. We all read and comprehend information differently

The border looks like a scene from world War z. Biden and the dems have botched things up beyond belief. Anyone who voted for sleepy joe is also fully responsible for this unprecedented disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Nice to see Abbot is harder on the Feds than the Uvalde police department.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT