ADVERTISEMENT

Thank goodness the old guy with obvious dementia dropped out of the presidential race

MeetTheFerentzes

HB All-American
Sep 6, 2022
Oops

454189616_473478362206564_4670684423527455499_n.jpg

Imagine if some of the MAGAs spent half as much time finding things to hate about Trump as they do about Harris or Walz.
They would have half the amount of stuff on trump instead of having half the amount of stuff on Harris or Walz?
I mean let’s be real, it’s not to difficult to find crap on any of these bums.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Imagine if some of the MAGAs spent half as much time finding things to hate about Trump as they do about Harris or Walz.
Nothing is too low for a Trump supporter. Paling around with Epstein and Maxwell, no biggie. 34 time felon, what else ya got? Called veterans suckers, haven’t we all? Stole from cancer charities, that’s just good business sense.

Almost like in Trump they see a kindred spirit.

Nothing is too low for a Trump supporter. Paling around with Epstein and Maxwell, no biggie. 34 time felon, what else ya got? Called veterans suckers, haven’t we all? Stole from cancer charities, that’s just good business sense.

Almost like in Trump they see a kindred spirit.
Some riots after a cop kills someone? Hooooooly shit, look out.

Absolutely not. The GOP provides nothing for our Democracy at this point.
Agreed. The party needs to be blown up and start over. Hailey can't stand up to Donald freaking trump for herself and I'm supposed to believe she's going to stand up and have the guts to make tough decisions to benefit me? Nah no way. No one in that coward party does. They all need to go away and start over new.

Agreed. The party needs to be blown up and start over. Hailey can't stand up to Donald freaking trump for herself and I'm supposed to believe she's going to stand up and have the guts to make tough decisions to benefit me? Nah no way. No one in that coward party does. They all need to go away and start over new.
Correct, Hailey wouldn't flip barely anyone. The GOP is a MAGA disgrace and there's no saving it.

Both sides amiright?
My bad. Let’s just stick with a loser candidate just because she’s the candidate of the political party you align with.
It’s comical you make fun of Trump and MAGA’s but your to stupid to realize you candidate and your fellow cult members are just as bad as Trump and the MAGA’s.
It’s pretty disturbing how fvcked up so many people are.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
My bad. Let’s just stick with a loser candidate just because she’s the candidate of the political party you align with.
It’s comical you make fun of Trump and MAGA’s but your to stupid to realize you candidate and your fellow cult members are just as bad as Trump and the MAGA’s.
It’s pretty disturbing how fvcked up so many people are.
Our candidate isn't an adjudicated rapist. Our candidate isn't a 34 time felon. And our candidate isn't a racist.

And it's *you're *too.

If you're going to call someone stupid, at least learn the nuances between you, your and you're, in addition to, to, two and too.

You're welcome.

• Love
The guy's an idiot. He's always been an idiot. Not just a terrible, evil person, but also a moron. Yet, the Rs still couldn't dump him and give me someone better to vote for.
And the Dems gave us Biden and now Harris. Heck, the Dems had the perfect opportunity to give us someone like Beshear. Another fail.

** Chase Oliver**

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Our candidate isn't an adjudicated rapist. Our candidate isn't a 34 time felon. And our candidate isn't a racist.

And it's *you're *too.

If you're going to call someone stupid, at least learn the nuances between you, your and you're, in addition to, to, two and too.

You're welcome.
Ok stupid. Here I’ll give a Kamala response. I know that the word to has more than two different spellings and meanings. I get it too.
Your group of people seem to be the only ones that give a fvck because you’re pathetic losers that have to call out a grammar error because it makes you feel oh so intelligent.

Congrats. Your candidate isn’t a felon. Neither is mine. It’s pretty sad that your only rebuttal is that Kamala isn’t a felon. That’s when you know you have a really strong candidate. Hell I’m not a felon either. I guess I should be running.

• Haha
Ok stupid. Here I’ll give a Kamala response. I know that the word to has more than two different spellings and meanings. I get it too.
Your group of people seem to be the only ones that give a fvck because you’re pathetic losers that have to call out a grammar error because it makes you feel oh so intelligent.

Congrats. Your candidate isn’t a felon. Neither is mine. It’s pretty sad that your only rebuttal is that Kamala isn’t a felon. That’s when you know you have a really strong candidate. Hell I’m not a felon either. I guess I should be running.
Good job, patriot. No spelling errors this time.

If trump is your candidate, then yes indeed your candidate is a convicted felon. Also technically a fraud.

Good job, patriot. No spelling errors this time.

If trump is your candidate, then yes indeed your candidate is a convicted felon. Also technically a fraud.
He says he's not voting for Trump but he won't say who he will vote for or who he's thinking of voting for. @millah_22 tried to get that info from him and he's keeping it a secret.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
He says he's not voting for Trump but he won't say who he will vote for or who he's thinking of voting for. @millah_22 tried to get that info from him and he's keeping it a secret.
and it hurts you guys not knowing who I plan to vote for. What difference does it make? That candidate won’t win but I know I do not want to vote for POS 1 or POS 2

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT