ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Fred Russell ... really happy to have Jaylen Watson on board!

ghostOfHomer777

HR Heisman
May 20, 2014
Really happen to hear that Fred had such a great influence/impact on Jaylen's decision!
It's great to know that so many former Hawks love the program like that!
Not a surprise ... but in light of prior years ... it's nice to see some positivity counter
some of the negativity.

Really happen to hear that Fred had such a great influence/impact on Jaylen's decision!
Not a surprise ... but in light of prior years ... it's nice to see some positivity counter
some of the negativity.

Oh know Homer, you upset @HogLovinHawkeye he doesn’t like seeing positive things about Iowa on our board….Doh!!!

😊

Oh know Homer, you upset @HogLovinHawkeye he doesn’t like seeing positive things about Iowa on our board….Doh!!!

😊
Calling out that most Iowa fans are hypocrites when it comes to reminiscing about the past has nothing to do with me not liking “positive things about Iowa”….

Now that you’ve successfully derailed another thread, let’s see if it’ll be left alone or put back on track, my guess is an Iowa fan will continue to drive it off the tracks and make it about me.

@HogLovinHawkeye

I just went back and checked very quickly and from the top down, I counted five threads that within the first 5 to 10 post you interjected Nebraska… In fact, rarely is Nebraska even brought up If you’re not involved!!

Holy shit dude you are obsessed!!

You have derailed 75% of the posts on a rival board. WTF….I promise you, your brethren of which their are many good ones are embarrassed by you!

Nice edit on the sense 1950 stuff. LOL..,.one time does not a trend make.

@HogLovinHawkeye

I’m adding this for the Iowa fans who don’t really care or pay attention to Nebraska at all!

29 times since 2000 Nebraska has been blown out by 3Tds to Big12 & Big 10 foes…They lost to Texas Tech once 10 to 70…wow!!

2011…
Beat Iowa.
2012….beat Iowa
2014…..beat Iowa

Vs….

No not at all….

2011…

Wisconsin…….17-48
Sub.500 NW…25-28
Michigan……17-45

2012….

Ohio st….38-63
Wiscy……31-70

2013….

Minne….23-34
MSU…..28-41
Iowa…17-38

2014…..

MSU…22-27
Wiscy..24-59
Minne again…24-28

And man Wisconsin has absolutely dominated u guys!

Ouch, this is when you were good LMAO!

I Cmhawks99 will derail the 100 plus threads hog humper already derailed & I will continue to post the horrific loses Nebbie has had for the last 20 years in both conferences!
You've got to stop responding to that loser. You know that when he starts doing the "I know you are but what am I" strategy a third grader would use, that you've won. We've beaten his ass so many times it's not even worth responding at this point. The guy averages like 10 posts a day here, he has absolutely no life. Just put him on ignore and let him talk to himself.

You've got to stop responding to that loser. You know that when he starts doing the "I know you are but what am I" strategy a third grader would use, that you've won. We've beaten his ass so many times it's not even worth responding at this point. The guy averages like 10 posts a day here, he has absolutely no life. Just put him on ignore and let him talk to himself.

Your right!

Reactions: HFan1981 and 2D_
some of the negativity.

GPLI6nWWEAA7BG6

Calling out that most Iowa fans are hypocrites when it comes to reminiscing about the past has nothing to do with me not liking “positive things about Iowa”….

Now that you’ve successfully derailed another thread, let’s see if it’ll be left alone or put back on track, my guess is an Iowa fan will continue to drive it off the tracks and make it about me.
How so?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT