ADVERTISEMENT

That gamestock dudes 2 cents:

The deep state paranoia is getting to be hilarious. Show me the evidence once in a while of something that would indicate we actually have a federal government that would be trying to actively assassinate a presidential candidate.

That's a big ****ing claim and needs some big ****ing evidence.

Why should this be a serious consideration here? I don't think you have evidence for it to be.

The deep state paranoia is getting to be hilarious. Show me the evidence once in a while of something that would indicate we actually have a federal government that would be trying to actively assassinate a presidential candidate.

Why should this be a serious consideration here? I don't think you have evidence for it to be.

Yeah the Deep State narrative is insane at this point. I mean they (Secret Serivce) have had access to Trump's food for the better part of the last decade and at any time could have laced his Big Mac or Diet Coke with something that would have caused him to have a heart attack and no one would have blinked an eye. Now on a random Saturday they decide to have Ray Charles take a shot at him?

Or maybe he’s just a crazy dude who God, or his pet, or Jodie Foster told him to kill the first President to come within a Honda Civic gas tank of his town.

Reactions: billanole and Moral
Biden called for a bullseye on trump. Dems would prosecute trump for attempted murder for this statement. Biden is evil and the worst president in history.
Ya, because Trump is a pillar of decency.

June 10, 2022: "The left is truly evil. They want to destroy everything that makes America great."
October 11, 2021: "Democrats are the party of crime and open borders."
July 17, 2020: "Democrats are trying to destroy our country from within because they are truly evil."
August 25, 2019: "The Do-Nothing Democrats are destroying our country, and they must be stopped!"
September 28, 2018: "The radical left Democrats are trying to rip our country apart. They are the true enemy of the American people."
February 28, 2018: "They want to take away your Second Amendment rights. They will destroy the country."
January 3, 2018: "The Democrats don’t care about our country or the American people. They only care about their power and radical agenda."
May 24, 2017: "Democrats are obstructing progress and are the true obstructionists. They hate our country."

Politicians do not tell us what they are for or how they will better America. They just tell us how evil "the other" side is and how they must be stopped. There is no plan, just win and win for power.

If I ever go on to become and assassin, spree shooter, or mass shooter I am going to make some really conflicting donations to politicians so after I am dead some people try to unravel my political leanings in futility.
Please make sure to give money to UF and yell Albert-hu Akbar.

I’ll run with it from there.

• Love
Reactions: Moral
Ya, because Trump is a pillar of decency.

June 10, 2022: "The left is truly evil. They want to destroy everything that makes America great."
October 11, 2021: "Democrats are the party of crime and open borders."
July 17, 2020: "Democrats are trying to destroy our country from within because they are truly evil."
August 25, 2019: "The Do-Nothing Democrats are destroying our country, and they must be stopped!"
September 28, 2018: "The radical left Democrats are trying to rip our country apart. They are the true enemy of the American people."
February 28, 2018: "They want to take away your Second Amendment rights. They will destroy the country."
January 3, 2018: "The Democrats don’t care about our country or the American people. They only care about their power and radical agenda."
May 24, 2017: "Democrats are obstructing progress and are the true obstructionists. They hate our country."

Politicians do not tell us what they are for or how they will better America. They just tell us how evil "the other" side is and how they must be stopped. There is no plan, just win and win for power.
These are all true statements. The left is evil. The left has tried to rip our country apart by preaching the dictator narrative. The left does want open borders and do want illegals to vote in our election.

These are all true statements. The left is evil. The left has tried to rip our country apart by preaching the dictator narrative. The left does want open borders and do want illegals to vote in our election.
Such simplistic thinking. The left has differentiating views than the right and sadly, if you remove the far extremes of both sides, you'll find the majority of folks are more moderate; holding a mixture of beliefs and viewpoints from BOTH sides. However, it is detrimental to a party's existence to have a mixture of viewpoints, so team jerseys must be enforced at all cost.

"Evil" can be defined as profound immorality, wickedness, and depravity, especially when regarded as a supernatural force. It often refers to actions, behaviors, or intentions that cause great harm, suffering, or destruction and are considered morally wrong. The concept of evil can vary across different cultures, religions, and philosophical systems, but it generally denotes a fundamental opposition to goodness, virtue, and ethical conduct.

Reactions: ISUBryceC
If I ever go on to become and assassin, spree shooter, or mass shooter I am going to make some really conflicting donations to politicians so after I am dead some people try to unravel my political leanings in futility.
Always keep um guessing.

lol at literally zero emphasis on a decade of Trump’s violent conspiratorial rhetoric. Obama’s birth certificate, Hillary’s emails, second amendment people need to take care of Hillary, good people on both sides, cops should rough up suspects, trump will pay the legal bills for MAGA dummies who beat up protesters, good people on both sides, Proud Boys should stand by, we’re going to march to the Capitol and fight like hell, Giuliani saying we’re going to have trial by combat, Kevin Robert’s saying the second American revolution will be bloodless if the left allows it to be.

But yeah, sleepy Joe. Get f*cked.

Reactions: blhawk

This. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Such simplistic thinking. The left has differentiating views than the right and sadly, if you remove the far extremes of both sides, you'll find the majority of folks are more moderate; holding a mixture of beliefs and viewpoints from BOTH sides. However, it is detrimental to a party's existence to have a mixture of viewpoints, so team jerseys must be enforced at all cost.

"Evil" can be defined as profound immorality, wickedness, and depravity, especially when regarded as a supernatural force. It often refers to actions, behaviors, or intentions that cause great harm, suffering, or destruction and are considered morally wrong. The concept of evil can vary across different cultures, religions, and philosophical systems, but it generally denotes a fundamental opposition to goodness, virtue, and ethical conduct.
Once again, I stand behind my statements. The current group of dem leaders are Evil. This does not mean all democrats are evil, I agree that the majority of democrats are normal people who want good for our country. But you do have people like tom paris and convenient parking who are evil people who are wishing death upon trump.

Most democrats are ill informed because they believe the propaganda that is being pushed by msm. This propaganda is coming from the top and is a very coordinated effort by the Bidens, clintons, Obamas and the elite like soros, gates, rockafellers. You can find the documents detailing their playbook online and the extents they will take to insure everyone sticks to their approved narrative. Very few people have read any of the documents from the World Economic Forum, USAID, IMF, WHO, or the EU. I cite these sources because they are the most transparent in what they are trying to do. There are people out there who have researched this stuff and cited all their sources. Many people think Glenn Beck is a conspiracy theorist, but he is one of the more interesting people to listen to and he provides lots of sources for you to fact check.

Im not asking people to believe me or Glenn beck, instead use his discussions to lead your own fact checking. If you fact check his stuff and you think he is wrong, then by all means call me a conspiracy thorist. Whitney Webb, Michael Schelenberg, Matt Taibbi, Tucker Carlson, Jordan Peterson, Brett Weinstein, Dave Rubin, Patrick Bet David and others have some fascinating pieces with a ridiculous amount of citations. Many of these guys are former democrats who have now exposed how corrupt the left is.

Lol at literally zero emphasis on a decade of Trump’s violent conspiratorial rhetoric. Obama’s birth certificate, Hillary’s emails, second amendment people need to take care of Hillary, good people on both sides, cops should rough up suspects, trump will pay the legal bills for MAGA dummies who beat up protesters, good people on both sides, Proud Boys should stand by, we’re going to march to the Capitol and fight like hell, Giuliani saying we’re going to have trial by combat, Kevin Robert’s saying the second American revolution will be bloodless if the left allows it to be.

But yeah, sleepy Joe. Get f*cked.

So you’re blaming Trumps rhetoric for almost getting himself shot?

kirbysmart-popcorn.gif

Once again, I stand behind my statements. The current group of dem leaders are Evil. This does not mean all democrats are evil, I agree that the majority of democrats are normal people who want good for our country. But you do have people like tom paris and convenient parking who are evil people who are wishing death upon trump.
Most democrats are ill informed because they believe the propaganda that is being pushed by msm. This propaganda is coming from the top and is a very coordinated effort by the Bidens, clintons, Obamas and the elite like soros, gates, rockafellers. You can find the documents detailing their playbook online and the extents they will take to insure everyone sticks to their approved narrative. Very few people have read any of the documents from the World Economic Forum, USAID, IMF, WHO, or the EU. I cite these sources because they are the most transparent in what they are trying to do. There are people out there who have researched this stuff and cited all their sources. Many people think Glenn Beck is a conspiracy theorist, but he is one of the more interesting people to listen to and he provides lots of sources for you to fact check.

Im not asking people to believe me or Glenn beck, instead use his discussions to lead your own fact checking. If you fact check his stuff and you think he is wrong, then by all means call me a conspiracy thorist. Whitney Webb, Michael Schelenberg, Matt Taibbi, Tucker Carlson, Jordan Peterson, Brett Weinstein, Dave Rubin, Patrick Bet David and others have some fascinating pieces with a ridiculous amount of citations. Many of these guys are former democrats who have now exposed how corrupt the left is.

if I come to Sioux City (that’s where you’re from right?) and talk shit to people in a bar all night and get punched, whose fault is that?

That’s your fault, which I could understand the circumstances if Trump was at a DNC convention or a Biden rally and this happened. Why would you expect his own supporter (maybe, I guess people are saying the alleged shooter is a Republican) to pull the trigger on him……..and not one of those other people that he would influence with his rhetoric?

*also touched you remembered my hometown

That’s your fault, which I could understand the circumstances if Trump was at a DNC convention or a Biden rally and this happened. Why would you expect his own supporter (maybe, I guess people are saying the alleged shooter is a Republican) to pull the trigger on him……..and not one of those other people that he would influence with his rhetoric?

*also touched you remembered my hometown
The guy’s been a piece of shit since Fred Trump wouldn’t play catch with him. He cracked jokes after Paul Pelosi was attacked, in addition to the other hateful shit he’s done and said over the years. When you’re that consistently nasty with zero redeemable qualities for years, trouble finds ya. Think he’s going to have a moment of introspection and call for peace after this? Of course he won’t. He’s incapable.

So let’s handle this like republicans handle school shootings, which is to say do absolutely nothing and count on it happening again.

The guy’s been a piece of shit since Fred Trump wouldn’t play catch with him. He cracked jokes after Paul Pelosi was attacked, in addition to the other hateful shit he’s done and said over the years. When you’re that consistently nasty with zero redeemable qualities for years, trouble finds ya. Think he’s going to have a moment of introspection and call for peace after this? Of course he won’t. He’s incapable.

So let’s handle this like republicans handle school shootings, which is to say do absolutely nothing and count on it happening again.

If he doesn’t he doesn’t. I don’t know what the general public does about an attempt to kill a former president and current candidate. This isn’t the first time attempts have been made, there was obviously a botch in security protocol by the SS, which I suspect will get figured out quickly.

Prove where I am wrong. You can't, you are ill informed and gullible to the propaganda. You act like a 13 year old who doesn't have any real world knowledge or experience. Provide legitimate objections to my claims, otherwise you are nothing more than a troll.
First I'm going to need you to prove that Big Bird and the ghost of Bill Paxton aren't behind it all. PROVE ME WRONG!

Ain’t no “if” about it. He’s your guy. I can’t fathom why. He has no empathy, no introspection, no obvious humanity. You know these things about him. It’s not a secret.

But once again, if I talk shit about people or a person and go to where they are at I could reasonably expect trouble. I don’t go to my own spot and expect a “friend” “associate” or someone who I would presume agrees with my beliefs and get punched in the dome.

To break it down, I would expect the shooter to have left leaning ideas and not be a Trump supporter (because nothing says you support someone like firing at them). I think it’s weird this guy is a registered Republican allegedly.

But once again, if I talk shit about people or a person and go to where they are at I could reasonably expect trouble. I don’t go to my own spot and expect a “friend” “associate” or someone who I would presume agrees with my beliefs and get punched in the dome.

To break it down, I would expect the shooter to have left leaning ideas and not be a Trump supporter (because nothing says you support someone like firing at them). I think it’s weird this guy is a registered Republican allegedly.
People are guessing he registered as republican so he could vote against Trump in the primaries. I don't have any evidence of this yet, but this would at least make sense if it turns out to be true.

People are guessing he registered as republican so he could vote against Trump in the primaries. I don't have any evidence of this yet, but this would at least make sense if it turns out to be true.

I kinda heard that too, which makes sense. I got talked into going to a Democratic caucus in ‘08 and did something similar. However never actually voted until 2020.

Whoa, shit. You need to get some rest. Stay away from the webz for a while and breathe fresh air.

Yeah the Deep State narrative is insane at this point. I mean they (Secret Serivce) have had access to Trump's food for the better part of the last decade and at any time could have laced his Big Mac or Diet Coke with something that would have caused him to have a heart attack and no one would have blinked an eye. Now on a random Saturday they decide to have Ray Charles take a shot at him?
Who blamed Sarah Palin and her rhetoric for the shooting of Gabby Gifford? They/you didn’t say she was directly involved, but they/you sure as hell said she was to blame. Think about that a while.

Reactions: Panic1769
WTF am I reading? You think Biden is behind this??? Shooter was 20-year old registered republican.
It was part of a tweet that Biden made with such rhetoric. It may just be a crazy, mixed up kid wanting attention, with no political motive(s).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT