ADVERTISEMENT

That gamestock dudes 2 cents:

The deep state paranoia is getting to be hilarious. Show me the evidence once in a while of something that would indicate we actually have a federal government that would be trying to actively assassinate a presidential candidate.

That's a big ****ing claim and needs some big ****ing evidence.

Why should this be a serious consideration here? I don't think you have evidence for it to be.
It's because their base is uneducated and that term sounds plausibly governmental. Obviously, these imbeciles don't even know what the Department of State does.

Cause it’s the game stock guy it has some merit? GTF outta here with some guys take and deep state conspiracy theory. You freaking MAGA sheep will grasp onto anything.
It's not the "gamestop" guy. Just a grifter who reacts to & attaches conspiracies to everything from the looks of it.

Man your information/news bubble must be an unending distopian hellscape
I like each of the names listed for various topics (although I don't find them credible for all topics). They all do a good job with indepth research and they cite the evidence to back up their analysis.

I'm curious who you think is the best source of news.

I don't have a single daily news source that I follow. Instead I like to read an article and then search key words to dig deeper into the topic. I try to come up with my own idea of the truth based on these searches after reading news from all sides of the political spectrum. I have compared the search results that I get when searching on Google vs. Duck duck go and I know how bias the msm is. I have found the people I listed present the most interesting stuff. They frequently cover things that the msm are not willing to touch and are not afraid to go against any mainstream narrative.

One of the main reasons why I still come to HBOT is because I enjoy hearing some ideas and perspectives that are polar opposite to my own. I enjoy digging into these opposing ideas to see if there is any merit to their claims. I am extremely knowledgable in things like covid and trans and I have used my own expertise along with the available research to determine who is lying and who is actually reporting objectively.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT