ADVERTISEMENT

The artificial controversy over Biden and ‘Negro,’ explained

Yes. In the Senate of all places.

“They brought to your attention the allegation that important legislators in defeating the Nunez plan, in the basement, said, ‘“We already have a n----- mayor, we don’t need any more n----- big shots.”
- Joe Biden

“They brought to your attention the allegation that important legislators in defeating the Nunez plan, in the basement, said, ‘“We already have a n----- mayor, we don’t need any more n----- big shots.”
- Joe Biden

Where has that been officially published or quoted?

- Joe Biden
LOL...you mean he quoted someone saying an offensive word. Wow...that's a stretch even coming from the king of BothSides.

LOL...you mean he quoted someone saying an offensive word. Wow...that's a stretch even coming from the king of BothSides.
Move the goalposts more. You asked if he ever said it. He did. Deal with it. No one is saying he meant it. But he definitely said it, which would definitely be enough for the left to crucify him if he was a republican.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Move the goalposts more. You asked if he ever said it. He did. Deal with it. No one is saying he meant it. But he definitely said it, which would definitely be enough for the left to crucify him if he was a republican.
If it was a Republican who said it, you'd be here making it a "both sides" issue because Biden quoted it. Deal with it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: cigaretteman
If it was a Republican who said it, you'd be here making it a "both sides" issue because Biden quoted it. Deal with it. :rolleyes:
You realize that if leftists weren’t the most hypocritical shits on earth there would never be a need to both sides anything. But your horrible memories and ability to take two of the exact same situations and pretend they’re completely different is what makes me needed around here. Your cries of “false equivalency” feed my soul.

Reactions: hawkland14
You realize that if leftists weren’t the most hypocritical shits on earth there would never be a need to both sides anything. But your horrible memories and ability to take two of the exact same situations and pretend they’re completely different is what makes me needed around here. Your cries of “false equivalency” feed my soul.
And your ability to conflate someone saying something with someone quoting them saying it is beyond stupidity. That's the diet of your soul, it appears.

What about him? I believe he's long dead after renouncing racism and segretation.
He hadn't when he was hanging with Biden. Face it, Biden is the most racist President we've had in 50 years. He has repeatedly said and done racist things his entire life. I just don't understand why the Democrat party can't put someone that isn't recycled tread into office. I wish they had vision again. The Republicans have theirs too, but nothing like the Dems.

And your ability to conflate someone saying something with someone quoting them saying it is beyond stupidity. That's the diet of your soul, it appears.
Conflate? That’s the entire point! If Biden says it from a quote it’s fine with the left. If some random professor quotes it in the same manner (link in the link) the left loses its shit and the professor is suspended. Why is it you keep thinking no one is paying attention to how goddamned crazy and hypocritical the left is?

Here… who do you think is conflating shit here? Me? Or the cancel idiots on your side?

Conflate? That’s the entire point! If Biden says it from a quote it’s fine with the left. If some random professor quotes it in the same manner (link in the link) the left loses its shit and the professor is suspended. Why is it you keep thinking no one is paying attention to how goddamned crazy and hypocritical the left is?

Here… who do you think is conflating shit here? Me? Or the cancel idiots on your side?

Now list all of trump's wonderful name calling and statements, but just go back say 7 or 8 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT