ADVERTISEMENT

The Biggest Woj Bomb of All Time (Kawhi, Paul George to the Clippers)

I actually think the Celts might be better. Kemba walker is one of the league's most underrated players. Team chemistry will also be improved.
No question the league will be exciting next year, and I'm a bit of a Celtic fan because I like their coach. Regardless, I think personality is underappreciated when it comes down to contending versus winning. The teams with the players that have won still have advantage imo whether or not they're physically better.

Reactions: Hawk_4shur
Unfortunately, Toronto rented their championship. If KLenard does go to LA, when will the Raptor jersey burning start? I’ Bring the marshmallows.

I actually think the Celts might be better. Kemba walker is one of the league's most underrated players. Team chemistry will also be improved.

I disagree unless Tatum or Brown turn into a all-star. They’re much like the Celtics team led by Isaiah Thomas where Walker is the chucker and they have Hayward instead of Horford. Just not quite enough to get by Milwaukee or Philadelphia.

I disagree unless Tatum or Brown turn into a all-star. They’re much like the Celtics team led by Isaiah Thomas where Walker is the chucker and they have Hayward instead of Horford. Just not quite enough to get by Milwaukee or Philadelphia.
I agree that they are probably third in the East but I don't think walker and Thomas are similar players. Same thing with Hayward and horford. I like the makeup of this Celtics team better.

Also people shouldn't discount the Warriors. If Klay is fully healthy by the playoffs, GS will be as good as anyone. Curry, klay, and Draymond plus Russell.

The playoffs will be fun to watch. The talent is nicely spread around and it will be a dogfight.

Also people shouldn't discount the Warriors. If Klay is fully healthy by the playoffs, GS will be as good as anyone. Curry, klay, and Draymond plus Russell.

The playoffs will be fun to watch. The talent is nicely spread around and it will be a dogfight.

They can trade Russell starting December 15th & my guess is he's not on the team come 2020 playoffs.

The Lakers are still the second choice to win the title in Vegas and that's before they fill out the roster.

Odds to win the 2019-20 NBA Finals (6/15/20)
Team Odds
Los Angeles Clippers 7/2
Los Angeles Lakers 4/1
Milwaukee Bucks 6/1
Golden State Warriors 15/1
Philadelphia 76ers 15/1

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/futures/

My guess is that is intended to get action on both sides of the bet. No basketball person would look at the Lakers roster and see the second best team in the NBA. Their bench will be atrocious. LeBron, Anthony Davis, and Kuzma are joined by the following:

Danny Green
Jared Dudley
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
Javale McGee
Talen Horton Tucker

They are still paying Luol Deng through 2022, and have few opportunities to make their team better (no trade assets).

My guess is that is intended to get action on both sides of the bet. No basketball person would look at the Lakers roster and see the second best team in the NBA. Their bench will be atrocious. LeBron, Anthony Davis, and Kuzma are joined by the following:

Danny Green
Jared Dudley
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
Javale McGee
Talen Horton Tucker

They are still paying Luol Deng through 2022, and have few opportunities to make their team better (no trade assets).

They also have Quinn Cook & Troy Daniels.

The Lakers are still the second choice to win the title in Vegas and that's before they fill out the roster.

Odds to win the 2019-20 NBA Finals (6/15/20)
Team Odds
Los Angeles Clippers 7/2
Los Angeles Lakers 4/1
Milwaukee Bucks 6/1
Golden State Warriors 15/1
Philadelphia 76ers 15/1

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/futures/
After watching The King drag a bunch of scrubs to the finals in Cleveland many, many times I agree with this.

Reactions: DFSNOLE

Danny Green
Jared Dudley
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
Javale McGee
Talen Horton Tucker

They will be signing some better players after Kawhi held them hostage

NBA is sooooooo predictable. I can’t wait to hear who he will pick to win next year and tell us how the NBA season plays out.
Boston Milwaukee with Boston winning east.

Clippers and ? But lean Lakers with Clippers winning west.

Nba off season is more exciting than regular season.

Milwaukee and Philly clearly top 2 teams in East.

Boston, Toronto, Indiana, Brookyln in the second tier

Miami, Detroit rounding out the east.

I think the Bulls will be fighting with Detroit and Miami for the final seed

Sixers lose a lot of fire with Butler gone. Embiid is likely due for significant injury and last I checked Simmons sucks outside 10 feet.

That’s all for now, I am headed to Holiday Inn Express.

Reactions: Rudolph
Sixers lose a lot of fire with Butler gone. Embiid is likely due for significant injury and last I checked Simmons sucks outside 10 feet.

Lol.

Remember when I said "it ain't a given until Woj says it is" (or something really close to that)...yep.

Reactions: BrunoMars420

Agreed. Kyrie is a great player, but he isn't always a great teammate. Many times his play is highlighted by how much it undercuts his teammates.

Honestly, in terms of team performance, Horford is a bigger loss than Kyrie.

Reactions: srams21

Yes but Horford. Dude is a Swiss Army Knife. Just love his game.

Agreed. Kyrie is a great player, but he isn't always a great teammate. Many times his play is highlighted by how much it undercuts his teammates.

Honestly, in terms of team performance, Horford is a bigger loss than Kyrie.
Yep. However if Hayward can regain his form from his Utah says that will be huge. Plus I think Tatum takes another step forward.

That being said I think the Sixers are probably the team to beat in the East

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT