ADVERTISEMENT

The Caitlin Clark kerfuffle

I wrote about it:

Stand Out Sean Evans GIF by First We Feast

Good stuff torbee. Agree 100%. Love the way Caitlin is just taking everything in stride. She is handling this better than just about anyone. Give her a couple years and she will be dominating this league.

Also, all this drama going I think is probably great for the WNBA isn’t it? When is the last time there was this much discussion about it? I would think this will drive ratings higher. And once Caitlin starts to figure it out… watch out.

I sort of agree that they need to just play, but torbs you know for a fact that won't happen. you've been in the media too long, this controversy is way more important than the game, way more. they need to keep it up. for ratings. and clicks. it's gotten to be bigger than CC and bigger than the game. it grew legs and took off running.

Not your best work, but still a solid take. Caitlin Clark is a true professional, and she has been since she blew up as a junior. Remarkably well rounded individual who would be successful in a career outside of sport.

the media shall create some sort of controversy every week, if it's valid or not. every monday. the "CCgate" "foulgate" thing drives clicks and ratings.

Speaking of, you should subscribe to my Substack. It's free! :)
I never heard of that thing till a bunch of AM guys who are guests of AM shows, went on the radio and talked about it . some of them sounded like they were maybe cancelled from other platforms and went there because it is freedom of speech type writing. I definitely would like to explore it and check it out, including the writings of yourself and others. yours may be the first I clicked on.

Reactions: torbee
Good stuff torbee. Agree 100%. Love the way Caitlin is just taking everything in stride. She is handling this better than just about anyone. Give her a couple years and she will be dominating this league.

Also, all this drama going I think is probably great for the WNBA isn’t it? When is the last time there was this much discussion about it? I would think this will drive ratings higher. And once Caitlin starts to figure it out… watch out.
My one concern is that the Fever might be too incompetent a franchise for her to overcome. We’ll see.

Ok now my news sources ( which are total clickbait and not to be trusted) are telling me the fever hired an enforcer veteran. If this is true: strange mob stuff

Ok now my news sources ( which are total clickbait and not to be trusted) are telling me the fever hired an enforcer veteran. If this is true: strange mob stuff

I was going to post that they need an enforcer. That was my role playing h.s. bball. Nothing dirty, but hard fouls for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT