ADVERTISEMENT

The Daily Show makes the obvious so brilliantly clear...

Ahhh...so everything you saw in that video is undoubtedly, absolutely true...just like the color of the sky. Got it.
No, I don’t think everything in that video is true.

But two separate people agreeing on a single truth doesn’t make them agree on everything (or even necessarily anything) else, does it?

• Sad
Reactions: Tom Paris
What....nothing about the urban jungle?

Or LBJ calling people ni**ers?

Or Robert Byrd?

Or “....you ain’t black.”

The Daily Show is basically a 180 degree flip from Fox News - they could produce essentially the same video showing Dems as racist and you would be outraged, when in reality they’re all despicable.

Or Robert Byrd?

The Daily Show is basically a 180 degree flip from Fox News - they could produce essentially the same video showing Dems as racist and you would be outraged, when in reality they’re all despicable.
Comparing a comedy show to “news”.

Or Robert Byrd?

LBJ died 50 years ago, my guy.

Ludacris spent more time in the White House in my lifetime.
white-house-830x616.jpg

Last edited:

Or Robert Byrd?

Way to reach back into the middle of last century 22 years into this one.

No, I don’t think everything in that video is true.

But two separate people agreeing on a single truth doesn’t make them agree on everything (or even necessarily anything) else, does it?
That wasn't "a single truth" presented in that video. It was a basic framework for this country. And it's false. And there was agreement on every point.

You make no sense.
Ask lucas what he means by 'demographic changes' in this comment:

It's crystal clear what the GOP. cares about. It isn't election security, because none of the recent legislation makes voting more secure. It isn't the party of pro life, because they certainly don't care about people being slaughtered. It's clinging to power against a tidal wave of demographic changes.

When liberals on this board point toward the demographic decline of GOP , is that not true?
Or does it become untrue only when repeated by Tucker?
Liberals use this information to point out why white supremacist talking points are a long term loser for the GOP. Republicans like Tucker Carlson etc. use it to strike fear of a brown Communist plot into their fellow racist white voters.

Liberals use this information to point out why white supremacist talking points are a long term loser for the GOP. Republicans like Tucker Carlson etc. use it to strike fear of a brown Communist plot into their fellow racist white voters.
So, is it true, or not?

BTW, the people most afraid of the communists in Florida are the brown people living here that escaped it abroad.

Didn’t Tucker testify in court that his show is merely for entertainment purposes?

Are POTUS’ current racist words less relevant than Duke’s old ones?
No. His lawyers stated that any reasonable person should be skeptical of anything Tucker says on his show. The FCC classifies cable news as entertainment though.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

lucas80 said:
It's crystal clear what the GOP. cares about. It isn't election security, because none of the recent legislation makes voting more secure. It isn't the party of pro life, because they certainly don't care about people being slaughtered. It's clinging to power against a tidal wave of demographic changes.

I’m old enough to remember decades ago when David Duke was considered an embarrassing fringe kook and outlier to the Republican Party in late 80s early 90s. And here we are in 2022.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
I understand exactly what he’s saying. You’re a total mess. Here’s what is true.- anyone who equates the real demographic changes taking place in this country with White Replacement Theory is either ignorant, an idiot, or a liar. Is that what you’re trying to do?

And, FTR, Carlson is neither ignorant nor an idiot.

Last edited:

Or Robert Byrd?

I don't think this post makes the point you think it does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT