ADVERTISEMENT

The ending of RBY-Gomez gave us some great meme-worthy faces

The Vak

HR All-American
Jan 25, 2002
CaelFace2.JPG.ab6673d7ae176a837e3045fd068f4362.JPG

"I'm not even mad, son. I'm just disappointed."

Yeah, a PSU wrestler got nailed in a headlock, let's post pictures and laugh at him and his coaches!

P.S. It's all in good fun and I don't blame you. :) Although, I wasn't really all that disappointed in that match. I'm not too worried about RBY. It was a good freshman learning experience.

Yeah, a PSU wrestler got nailed in a headlock, let's post pictures and laugh at him and his coaches!

P.S. It's all in good fun and I don't blame you. :) Although, I wasn't really all that disappointed in that match. I'm not too worried about RBY. It was a good freshman learning experience.

In all fairness this thread is just about captioning funny facial expressions. The hate threads are elsewhere.

It is all in good fun. But nothing really beats this:
MICHAAA.0.0.jpg

I’m a die hard Hawk fan and I’m sick to my stomach every time I see someone post a “joke” about Sandusky - it’s a damn shame. Seriously the kids and families definitely don’t think that sh$t is funny.
It’s not a damn shame, It keeps the atrocities fresh in everybody’s mind. I’m fine with it. It’s much better than not talking about it at all and sweeping it under the rug to be forgotten. If it gets forgotten, it will happen again.

Do you think the families want you to stop talking about it?

PSU deserves all the shame they received and continue to receive. Administrators deservedly served hard time for the culture they created and the winning at all costs attitude that allowed little boys to get raped in their showers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT