ADVERTISEMENT

The episode where Jimmy McGill became Saul Goddman happened last night.

I like the show but the pacing is too effing slow. Want less observational filler and more plot movement. And why did they waste all that time on Nacho to do nothing with him this season? Its like the writers couldnt figure it out which direction to take it and said eff it, we'll think of something next season. The new guy Lalo has potential. That really annoying german dude, that was a dead end. Spent some time on him like he was gonna get whacked and then nothing. A lot of plot lines fizzle on the show, the opposite of BB where pretty much every scene was integral to the story

Reactions: FlickShagwell
I like the show but the pacing is too effing slow. Want less observational filler and more plot movement. And why did they waste all that time on Nacho to do nothing with him this season? Its like the writers couldnt figure it out which direction to take it and said eff it, we'll think of something next season. The new guy Lalo has potential. That really annoying german dude, that was a dead end. Spent some time on him like he was gonna get whacked and then nothing. A lot of plot lines fizzle on the show, the opposite of BB where pretty much every scene was integral to the story

You must not have seen the last one. I disagree with this. It's been very enjoyable and I know where they are heading and am liking how they're getting there.

Reactions: ParkerHawk
I thought the beginning of this season was way too slow, but the last 4 or so episodes have been great.

Reactions: Mattski
I'm really curious about how they're going to get rid of Kim. They almost have to kille her off, IMHO.

Reactions: Mattski
I'm really curious about how they're going to get rid of Kim. They almost have to kille her off, IMHO.
I don't know. When they show the black and white post BB episodes, he has her lunch box. I almost wonder if he's hooked up with her in the after world.

I agree the pacing is too slow. They focused on the German guy because he's the guy that pushes Mike over the line into full blown hitman.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT