ADVERTISEMENT

The Epstein Documents In Full

Ay-Ay-Ron is going to have some big defamation settlements to pay out....
I'm not sure about that. Unless I'm mistaken (very possible as I don't follow this shit outside of giaort) he didn't say that Kimmel was on the list. Only that he was going to be upset when the list came out. Considering how pissed he is I would say he is upset now that the list is out.

Just bumping this so we can all be reminded that the current owner of the Republican party and current front runner for the POTUS nomination for them is listed in the Epstein documents.

Just bumping this so we can all be reminded that the current owner of the Republican party and current front runner for the POTUS nomination for them is listed in the Epstein documents.
How is he listed? I can't keep up.

"A lot of people are talking about the Epstein Filed. Epstein Files—you've heard of this, right? Epstein Files. A lot of famous people are in these files like Crooked Hillary's husband. Bill Clinton is in the files. BILL CLINTON! Many people are talking about Bill Clinton in the files. People come up to me with tears in their eyes and they say, "Sir, why is your name in the files?" Because my name is in the files. And I tell them I'm in the files because I was undercover, okay. I WAS UNDERCOVER! I was undercover to bring the pedophiles to justice, okay. Someone had to do it and that someone is TRUMP! I HAD TO DO IT! I'm the one who put Epstein in jail and Crooked Hillary had him killed. And then they stole the election from me, can you believe that? They stole an election like no one thought possible."

Bad news for Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser? Not that he needs any more... he's losing court decisions left and right, and getting hundreds of millions of $$ deeper in debt in penalties, interest, and fines. Too bad. At least he won't be found liable for sexually assaulting any of Epstein's girls like he did with E Jean.

DeSantis taking revenge on Trump?
If he's listed then I'd want him investigated and potentially charged just as if joe biden or Bill Clinton were listed (well, we've seen Bill listed many, many times already lol)

Reactions: sabula
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT