The Geese of Storm Lake

THE_DEVIL

HR King
Aug 16, 2005
Hell, Michigan
www.livecoinwatch.com
  • Wow
Reactions: Torg and Tunadog
Isn't it amazing how global warming only threatens things we like? Why doesn't it harm these freaking things?

Reactions: lucas80
Disappointed that I didn't see one goose explode.
giphy.gif

We have a bunch Canada geese that have taken up residence in our neighborhood. Those things are aggressive and chase people walking by. They also crap on everything and are just generally noisy and annoying. We did see a hawk swoop down and pick up one of the smaller ones a couple weeks ago, good for the hawk now we just need some more to fly by.

Reactions: win4jj
We have a bunch Canada geese that have taken up residence in our neighborhood. Those things are aggressive and chase people walking by. They also crap on everything and are just generally noisy and annoying. We did see a hawk swoop down and pick up one of the smaller ones a couple weeks ago, good for the hawk now we just need some more to fly by.
Once they hatch babies they’re staying. And can be aggressive of their eggs.

My neighborhood has multiple lakes. We get a permit to addle their eggs. Some of the older dudes with nothing better to do will chase them off the nest then drill a hole in the egg. If you take the eggs they’ll lay more. And if they have babies they’re not leaving.

Once they hatch babies they’re staying. And can be aggressive of their eggs.

My neighborhood has multiple lakes. We get a permit to addle their eggs. Some of the older dudes with nothing better to do will chase them off the nest then drill a hole in the egg. If you take the eggs they’ll lay more. And if they have babies they’re not leaving.
I heard control teams try to poison the eggs so that the gooses think they are still fertile but they die. If they die to quick they lay more eggs. If a goose has still born eggs it will migrate away from that place. If they hatch they are lifers on that site.

All around the mall in West Des Moines, it's a real bugger when they decide to walk across the street and take their sweet time and hold up all the traffic.

Scrambled eggs don’t hatch. As soon as you see a nest, mess those things up.

They are a completely worthless animal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT