ADVERTISEMENT

The GOP party must be made extinct and a new Conservative party loyal to the Constitution created

Rand Paul, Lindsey McConnell, Hailey Nicks, Marco Rubio, Rich Perry-Trump is a cancer on Conservatism. LOL

Marco Rubio, quote my words 5, 6 years from now will have to explain going in with this aka Trump LOLOLOL

Left: attacks free speech and second amendment. preaches all summer that blm was justified even though cops killing unarmed black men is not even close to an issue the community faces.

yes, the GOP is the enemy.

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
Left: attacks free speech and second amendment. preaches all summer that blm was justified even though cops killing unarmed black men is not even close to an issue the community faces.

yes, the GOP is the enemy.
You are so clueless and delusional it hurts a true MAGAt Republican to the T.

You are so clueless and delusional it hurts a true MAGAt Republican to the T.
I also responded to you the other day about unarmed blacks being killed by police isn’t a real issue, but you were the one that went cold and quit responding once I presented the facts?

I also responded to you the other day about unarmed blacks being killed by police isn’t a real issue, but you were the one that went cold and quit responding once I presented the facts?
You aren't worthy of discussion with the shit you just posted. My Federal government doesn't negotiate with terrorists aka the Trump GOP faction and in this case here I don't chat with delusional or clueless posters aka you..

Oh my CNN right now. Played GOP members speeches about Trump in 2015. LOL oh my ****ing Lord these stupid mother ****er sell outs. Literally what we are all saying about him now was them in 2015 to the T. LOL
There are a lot of mashups of those on Youtube. That's all you need to see to know that Republican leaders are totally in this for themselves and not the American people.

You aren't worthy of discussion with the shit you just posted. My Federal government doesn't negotiate with terrorists aka the Trump GOP faction and in this case here I don't chat with delusional or clueless posters aka you..
Because you don’t have any facts, just collect your disability check and attack the father you never had.

OP you pose an interesting opinion. I am intrigued to here more. Your influence has made me reflect on my view points and what shapes those viewpoints.

You stay above the fray by never stating your position. You only go on record to oppose President Trump and a generic statement of any policy he supported. No need to cover that again, your stance is well documented for my review.

Start to influence and educate what we should stand for.

What do I need to support to join the Democratic Party?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT