ADVERTISEMENT

The GOP

Voters keep sending these shitbags messages, but they’re too dense to listen.

Back to the district maps everybody! Let's go!

giphy.gif

It's pretty cute when they hit the campaign trail and say things like "most Americans know that our policies work" and "Americans are sending a message at the polls"....Yep, your message stinks, and only 30% of brainwashed dum-dums like your policies. Maybe take a breather and let the adults run the room for a few decades.

It's pretty cute when they hit the campaign trail and say things like "most Americans know that our policies work" and "Americans are sending a message at the polls"....Yep, your message stinks, and only 30% of brainwashed dum-dums like your policies. Maybe take a breather and let the adults run the room for a few decades.
Maybe you haven't opened a newspaper in a while, but you are running things and look where we are, two wars, record inflation, extreme crime in all major cities, a southern border that isn't stopping anyone including drug dealers and terrorists, antisemitism on the rise. So, the left is running things, they're running things right into the ground. I will give you credit for one thing, you can get racist anti American young brainwashed leftists, to go to the poles by threatening their abortion access and legalizing dope. Good for you:rolleyes:

Maybe you haven't opened a newspaper in a while, but you are running things and look where we are, two wars, record inflation, extreme crime in all major cities, a southern border that isn't stopping anyone including drug dealers and terrorists, antisemitism on the rise. So, the left is running things, they're running things right into the ground. I will give you credit for one thing, you can get racist anti American young brainwashed leftists, to go to the poles by threatening their abortion access and legalizing dope. Good for you:rolleyes:
Poles, lol.

Also, crime and inflation are down.

Maybe YOU should read a real paper and not regurgitate Fox News bullshit and wake the hell up.

Are they already selling the MAGAs greatest hits on late-night cable? We're anti-Russia, anti-Iran, and didn't pass massive tax cuts that exacerbated our debt. Crime is at an all-time low, but keep edging yourself to the 2016 talking points. You don't matter, your misguided agenda is dying

giphy.gif

Last nights results are a byproduct of white males telling women what they should or shouldn't be able to do with their bodies. The sooner you GQP members get that through your thick skulls the better. None of what you listed matters as much as the government trying to take away bodily autonomy.

Nobody here takes you seriously. You’re such a simpleton thinker. 180 degrees off reality. Where do you get your information?

Poles, lol.

Also, crime and inflation are down.

Maybe YOU should read a real paper and not regurgitate Fox News bullshit and wake the hell up.
You have the guts to call this low inflation?:eek: 17% since Mr. Havercamp became pres. You must be proud.

Year
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec
Ave
6.4​
6.0​
5.0​
4.9​
4.0​
3.0​
3.2​
3.7​
3.7​
Avail.
Nov.
7.5​
7.9​
8.5​
8.3​
8.6​
9.1​
8.5​
8.3​
8.2​
7.7​
7.1​
6.5​
8.0​
1.4​
1.7​
2.6​
4.2​
5.0​
5.4​
5.4​
5.3​
5.4​
6.2​
6.8​
7.0​

You have the guts to call this low inflation?:eek: 17% since Mr. Havercamp became pres. You must be proud.

Year
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec
Ave
6.4​
6.0​
5.0​
4.9​
4.0​
3.0​
3.2​
3.7​
3.7​
Avail.
Nov.
7.5​
7.9​
8.5​
8.3​
8.6​
9.1​
8.5​
8.3​
8.2​
7.7​
7.1​
6.5​
8.0​
1.4​
1.7​
2.6​
4.2​
5.0​
5.4​
5.4​
5.3​
5.4​
6.2​
6.8​
7.0​

As I pointed out, it’s falling as hoped - and without triggering a recession. Nice job Fed!

Year
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec
Ave
6.4​
6.0​
5.0​
4.9​
4.0​
3.0​
3.2​
3.7​
3.7​
Avail.
Nov.
7.5​
7.9​
8.5​
8.3​
8.6​
9.1​
8.5​
8.3​
8.2​
7.7​
7.1​
6.5​
8.0​
1.4​
1.7​
2.6​
4.2​
5.0​
5.4​
5.4​
5.3​
5.4​
6.2​
6.8​
7.0​

Last nights results are a byproduct of white males telling women what they should or shouldn't be able to do with their bodies. The sooner you GQP members get that through your thick skulls the better. None of what you listed matters as much as the government trying to take away bodily autonomy.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Border is a huge issue, but inflation is declining as is crime. What's wrong with legalizing MJ? I'm in the "never used" category, but couldn't care less if others do. If beer is legal, why not MJ?

babe dancing GIF

pole-703849.jpg

230605-poland-anti-government-protest-al-0516-5167c5.jpg

Tick tock tick tock MFERS. I know a lot can happen over the next 12 months, but the signs are looking very bad for the stinking remnants of the GOP carcass. I’ll continue to pop corn because the day of reckoning approaches.

Two Wars - Was Biden supposed to stop Hamas from attacking Israel?

Record inflation - This is a worldwide problem

Violent Crime - Is down in 2023 from 2021 and 2019

Southern Boarder - Like the deficit, this is only a concern when a Democrat is in office

Is sadzzz again. Got its ass kicked everywhere except Mississippi, which is pretty much more backwards than Taliban held Afghanistan. Even Kentucky said no. Haha losers.
Even Mississippi was far closer than it should have been.

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT