ADVERTISEMENT

The Iowa offense…

Two things: I think ISU has a respectable defense and our offense still isn’t very good.
I think there's a good chance that even depleted as it was yesterday, that was the best defense Iowa will see this year in the regular season.

I think there's a good chance that even depleted as it was yesterday, that was the best defense Iowa will see this year in the regular season.

No.

Penn State will clearly have the best defense we'll see.

I hate to say it, as I loathe their program and HC, but they are the real deal on both sides of the ball.

The rest of the schedule is not very impressive on the offensive side, but the defenses look pretty formidable.

Although there is much self loathing on this board, iowa will likely be favored in all but 2 games the rest of the way, with the exception of injuries of course.

Watch some of these other college games and pay attention to offensive line play with winning teams.

Night and day difference when you see our dogshit linemen.

Cade is obviously a huge upgrade over SP, but the chances he stays healthy with this line are slim and none.
That's just reality.

And yet he claims to be healthier and his pass blocking is pretty good…#9s pas pro is awesome

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT