ADVERTISEMENT

The Ioway MAGA next door…

With all those skeeters in Minnesota approximately how many do you swallow in a 24-hr. period?

lamdhbuhez361.png

Awwwwww…am I not giving you enough attention on this account? Here you go.

giphy.gif

Reactions: DFSNOLE
That's the problem with you elitist lefties... you're so arrogant you think you're mainstream, but you spend all your time and energy on minorities and special needs people and think your ideas are popular... Yes among your fellow retards, your leftiest policies are the Magna Carta.
Hey dumbass - which presidential ticket has two Ivy League graduates heading it up and which one has an HBC and public school grad?

JFC this is why everyone KNOWS your ilk is stupid.

You're right the dems are the party of the uneducated dumbasses... I take it all back
Laugh it up dipshit.

You think Yale and Penn are the populists compared to Howard and Mankato State.

There is a reason you’re one of the handful of board idiots that is consistently mocked.

That's the problem with you elitist lefties... you're so arrogant you think you're mainstream, but you spend all your time and energy on minorities and special needs people and think your ideas are popular... Yes among your fellow retards, your leftiest policies are the Magna Carta.
I’m not a lefty, but I’m definitely mainstream and you’re not. Just read the stupid shit you say

Laugh it up dipshit.

You think Yale and Penn are the populists compared to Howard and Mankato State.

There is a reason you’re one of the handful of board idiots that is consistently mocked.
if i'm being mocked by you or others like you... that's a compliment.

was there some kind of memo or something that came out about using the word "retard"

all of a sudden - the worst people i come across online are using it when i swear no one really did that for a few years

is this a social media thing?

Reactions: praguehawk
What is the “average American” to you?
White residents of rural areas?
Pretty close... anyone who lives in the suburbs or rural areas. You have your elitist lefties in LA/Hollywood/NYC... and a smattering in a few of the other big metro areas... then the rest of the country is the normal people.

was there some kind of memo or something that came out about using the word "retard"

all of a sudden - the worst people i come across online are using it when i swear no one really did that for a few years

is this a social media thing?
Well the left is big on banning words it doesn't like... the normies are just starting not to care.

That old hag doesn't look like a veteran but I'm sure they trained her how to make sandwiches.
She lost her legs serving this country you putrid coward.

Which is your worst trait - your stupidity, your cowardice or your racism/hatred of the disabled?

This world would be a better place without you on it.

Well the left is big on banning words it doesn't like... the normies are just starting not to care.
you know that doesnt' actually make sense, right?

i get that you need to respond in this disingenuously confrontational/edgy internet guy way...that's your thing

but that "response" doesn't adress what i asked

Reactions: Tom Paris
you know that doesnt' actually make sense, right?

i get that you need to respond in this disingenuously confrontational/edgy internet guy way...that's your thing

but that "response" doesn't adress what i asked
it completely answered your question. It was taboo and probably still is to use the word retard. But I think enough people have had it with self censoring to make sure they don't hurt someone's feelings.

Stop stealing quotes from whiskeytangdotool just because you can’t think of any on your own terms. Typical non Hawk lingo, you have so much in common with the Clones.

Imagine being such a POS that you own a solar company, freely admit that you've done very well under Biden policies, but choose to vote for Trump because you've completely bought into his racist immigration fear mongering.
It's "done well DESPITE biden," cockgobble.

I don't know what you're referencing. I've heard the term tossed around on Steve's show.
Since you never watch any, you can say that first sentence to anything relating to sports. Would love to talk Luke Schenscher or Jarret Jack with you but you’re more clueless on sports than you are on politics, which is tough to do.

Reactions: Tom Paris
said it last week

trump does not see these awards as honors you get for service to the country

he sees them as prizes you win for succeeding...and of course the prize you win without having to sacrifice anything is the best kind of prize
He's a bitch ass pussy just like KFDisciple, yes.

Polling Iowans seems like a pretty predictable outcome.

We've sunk into a State of low education, elderly high school graduates as the more educated flee for Minnesota or Illinois.

The individuals that CNN spoke to remind me of our own Goldy...say they don't like Trump in one breath and confirm they will vote for him in the next.
Mississippi North is a lost cause.

Are these the same super unpopular policies that have won the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 presidential elections?

Are these the same super unpopular policies that have won the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 presidential elections?
Yeah, you guys have a wall around the big cities, the welfare state always wins big in metro areas. 7 of the last 8 elections those people voted for their benefits. Free money, student loan forgiveness, I'm sure the free weed is the next big democrat promise

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT