ADVERTISEMENT

The Ioway MAGA next door…

Polling Iowans seems like a pretty predictable outcome.

We've sunk into a State of low education, elderly high school graduates as the more educated flee for Minnesota or Illinois.

The individuals that CNN spoke to remind me of our own Goldy...say they don't like Trump in one breath and confirm they will vote for him in the next.
Mississippi North is a lost cause.
There is not much difference between the downstate Illinois voter, the Mizzery voter and the Ioway voter any more. “Low educated”…seems to be the preferred education level.

Reactions: MitchLL
No one can self own like you do.
Sorry your 3rd grade insults just don't quite meet the mark, just don't rise to the level of the moment. You and Torbee should be better. I think you're capable, but I'm proven wrong on here from time to time, so perhaps you actually have peaked. Perhaps I gave you too much credit.

Sorry your 3rd grade insults just don't quite meet the mark, just don't rise to the level of the moment. You and Torbee should be better. I think you're capable, but I'm proven wrong on here from time to time, so perhaps you actually have peaked. Perhaps I gave you too much credit.
LOL - you still don't get it. Not surprised.

just checking...

you're saying others should "be better" on a thread where you mocked a veteran who had her legs blown off when the helicopter she piloted in iraq was shot down* and then, when that was pointed out to you...you doubled down about her making sandwiches?

*and she continued serving for 10 years after that happened

just checking...

you're saying others should "be better" on a thread where you mocked a veteran who had her legs blown off when the helicopter she piloted in iraq was shot down* and then, when that was pointed out to you...you doubled down about her making sandwiches?

MAGA humor is sooooo sophisticated! Us “libtards” just will never understand it, jneff….

just checking...

I guess you've never had a helicopter sandwich. They're delicious, or they used to be... I heard the chef lost their legs in a terrible accident

just checking...

Her legs? Did you just assume their gender? How dare you. You owe they/them an apology. Shame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT