ADVERTISEMENT

The last stand

sadiehawkins

HR All-American
Sep 21, 2008
This could be the last stand for baby boomers to be relevant. Times are changing and technology is thedriving force clean energy will be the number one job creator in the future. baby boomers made a great nation once. But it can't happen again. I was standing in line behind an elderly gentleman trying to use a atm card at menards. I don't like to call people idiots as i am 66 but jesus chr**8 the guy didn't understand how to use the frickin card. I don't Know what a progressive is but you guys need to take control over government now. This frickin coal miner mentality needs to go.

What does progressive liberalism have to do with an old fart that can't use an ATM and why does the government need to be involved?

This could be the last stand for baby boomers to be relevant. Times are changing and technology is thedriving force clean energy will be the number one job creator in the future. baby boomers made a great nation once. But it can't happen again. I was standing in line behind an elderly gentleman trying to use a atm card at menards. I don't like to call people idiots as i am 66 but jesus chr**8 the guy didn't understand how to use the frickin card. I don't Know what a progressive is but you guys need to take control over government now. This frickin coal miner mentality needs to go.
Way to paint with a broad brush!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT