ADVERTISEMENT

The latest: Pelosi suggests there’s no ‘adult in the Republican room’

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Friday chided her Republican colleagues for making disparaging comments about the FBI in the wake of its search this week of former president Donald Trump’s residence in Florida.
You would think there would be an adult in the Republican room that would say, ‘Just calm down, see what the facts are, and let’s go for that instead of instigating … assaults on law enforcement,’ ” Pelosi said at a weekly news conference.
Her comments came a day after an armed man wearing body armor tried to breach the FBI’s Cincinnati field office Thursday, sparking an hours-long standoff that ended when he was fatally shot after firing at officers.
House Republicans continued to rail against the bureau Friday, accusing it of overreach in dealing with Trump.
Earlier in her news conference, Pelosi said the allegations against Trump appear “very serious.” The Post reported Thursday that classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in the search of Trump’s residence on Monday.
I think what is important now is to know that the seriousness of what these documents were alleged to be about,” Pelosi said. “If the nature of these documents is what it appears to be, this is very serious.”

55777165.jpg

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Friday chided her Republican colleagues for making disparaging comments about the FBI in the wake of its search this week of former president Donald Trump’s residence in Florida.
You would think there would be an adult in the Republican room that would say, ‘Just calm down, see what the facts are, and let’s go for that instead of instigating … assaults on law enforcement,’ ” Pelosi said at a weekly news conference.
Her comments came a day after an armed man wearing body armor tried to breach the FBI’s Cincinnati field office Thursday, sparking an hours-long standoff that ended when he was fatally shot after firing at officers.
House Republicans continued to rail against the bureau Friday, accusing it of overreach in dealing with Trump.
Earlier in her news conference, Pelosi said the allegations against Trump appear “very serious.” The Post reported Thursday that classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in the search of Trump’s residence on Monday.
I think what is important now is to know that the seriousness of what these documents were alleged to be about,” Pelosi said. “If the nature of these documents is what it appears to be, this is very serious.”

Yes, tearing down our institutions is deplorable....but apparently it depends on the institution....and who's tearing it down.

In searing remarks, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday criticized the Supreme Court for overturning Roe v. Wade and suggested that Trump-appointed justices lied when they told lawmakers during their confirmation hearings that they respected the precedent of the 1973 ruling.

"How about those justices coming before the senators and saying that they respected stare decisis, the precedent of the court, that they respected the privacy in the Constitution of the United States," Pelosi said at a news conference Friday. "Did you hear that? Were they not telling the truth, then?"

Democrats have increasingly questioned the legitimacy of the Supreme Court, fueled by the push by Republicans to block a nominee by President Barack Obama and then to name a justice in the final months of President Donald Trump's term. Pelosi echoed that criticism, calling it a "Trumpian" court that is pushing the interests of Republicans.

Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Joe Biden, The Squad.

Adult. LMFAO. You can't make this sh*t up!

And are any of them calling for violence? Or is that just republican law makers?
I recall one of them calling for republicans to be exterminated like roaches in a thread this week.

I wasn’t talking about that. I was talking about the endless threads started about the exact, same thing every week.

Sad.

EVERYTHING’s a problem for drama queens, and if there’s anything HROT is full of it’s drama.
Says the guys who wants us to believe he’s only been here two months.

But like you always say when your latest handle gets busted, “I lurked a long time before signing up.” Sure.

You’re a clown, NC. You’ve been one with every handle you use, and you’ll always be one.

Bracing for “I don’t know who NC is, but it sounds like he knew his stuff,” which again, is what you always say.

You would think her adult husband would be old enough not to drink and drive putting innocent people at risk. I agree with what she is saying, but she should be careful when throwing stones.

Says the guys who wants us to believe he’s only been here two months.

But like you always say when your latest handle gets busted, “I lurked a long time before signing up.” Sure.

You’re a clown, NC. You’ve been one with every handle you use, and you’ll always be one.

Bracing for “I don’t know who NC is, but it sounds like he knew his stuff,” which again, is what you always say.
Wrong again.

Why don’t you use the ignore feature if it concerns you so much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT