ADVERTISEMENT

The latest: Schumer calls presentation of security footage by Tucker Carlson ‘shameful’

Oh nice, good for you. Next time tell us to search for a word that's actually used in the post.

JFC. There is one single sentence that you guys continue to quote, ignoring the remainder of his one hour tirade in which he shouted over and over that the election had been rigged and stolen, urged them to fight like hell, and whipped them into a fury.

Go phuque yourself you America-hating POS. Your guy is hell-bent on destroying our democracy, and you are right there with him every step of the way.

Sigh...

Stop making excuses.
I'm not. I was wrong. You posted once saying it was bad. I was wrong.

With that said, what you told us to use for the search, didn't help anyone find that post. But once again, congrats on that one time! Even though right after the part you posted, you started going off about "leftists" in the same post.

I'm not. I was wrong. You posted once saying it was bad. I was wrong.

With that said, what you told us to use for the search, didn't help anyone find that post. But once again, congrats on that one time! Even though right after the part you posted, you started going off about "leftists" in the same post.

Would you like additional examples?

Senate Majority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Tuesday castigated Fox News host Tucker Carlson for airing selectively edited surveillance footage in an attempt to downplay the violence that occurred during the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol by supporters of President Trump.
“Last night millions of Americans tuned into one of the most shameful hours we have ever seen on cable television,” Schumer said in remarks on the Senate floor in which he accused Carlson of “lying to his audience.”
“By diving deep into the waters of conspiracy and cherry-picking from thousands of hours of security footage, Mr. Carlson told the boldfaced lie that that Capitol attack, which we all saw with our own eyes, was somehow not an attack at all.”
“I don’t think I’ve ever seen a prime-time cable news anchor manipulate his viewers the way Mr. Carlson did last night,” Schumer added.
Schumer also chided House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) for having provided Carlson with exclusive access to the footage.
“Speaker McCarthy is every bit as culpable as Mr. Carlson,” Schumer said. “Speaker McCarthy’s decision to share security footage with Fox looked like a mistake from the very beginning, but after last night it looks like a disaster. Speaker McCarthy has played … a treacherous game by catering to the hard right.”

335009600_243019238155609_5629126350133623047_n.jpg

I saw all that I needed to.

And I watched it live on 1/6. Don’t pretend for a moment that the few minutes Tucker showed - a man who has zero credibility to anyone with a functioning brain, in any way actually proves that it was all a peaceful protest after all.

People died. They evacuated the Congress. Secret Service barely got Pence out ahead of the rioters. The rioters vandalized the Capitol. They erected a gallows on the grounds.

But sure, Tucker just disproved all that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT