ADVERTISEMENT

The military our gov and mariquana

sadiehawkins

HB All-American
Sep 21, 2008
So now that the military is no longer testing for pot. By doing this Did the government and some private industries just admit that the use of mariquna is not that bad. I mean JFC were jailing people and still ruining lives but come and join the military and protect the super wealthy. So by not testing we spend thousands on training then soldiers test positive we get rid of them. Talk about a dog chasing his tail

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
If Biden deschedules it, they'll probably have to stop testing as it will no longer be an "illegal" drug.
Most likely.

I read somewhere that only like 20% of American's ages 17-24 even qualify to join the military these days. There's probably a lot of factors at play, but I'm guessing weed disqualifies many of those young people. Maybe more of our nation's youth will be inclined to join the military if they know they will be able to toke up occasionally?

Wasn't my experience.

The few guys I knew that got kicked out for it weren't exactly top notch and had other issues.
Same. I remember a handful of guys I went through training with got the boot because they were smoking spice. These were also the guys pushing and breaking every possible rule they could get away with.

Same. I remember a handful of guys I went through training with got the boot because they were smoking spice. These were also the guys pushing and breaking every possible rule they could get away with.
Had a guy get booted for "huffing" Dust off key board cleaner in Iraq.

This was in addition to a DUI the year previous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT