ADVERTISEMENT

The national anthem at the DNC?

It was on point considering there's not a single American Flag on the stage, so why not completely destroy the anthem? This was Rosanne level bad.
No flags on the stage?

richard-simmons-drama.gif

Last edited:
it's probably a good thing... if there had been an american flag we'd have to have a ukraine flag and a hamas flag and the rainbow flag...

I already admitted I was wrong. What more do you want?

The anthem was still cringe. The point of the post remains, even if there was an accidental flag placement :)

I was trying to help. What I want is less people focusing on stupid sh!t like flags.

Flags is dumb.

And what's up with the dems doing the USA chant? That might be the most phony display yet. Americans are dumb if they buy this.
Just because democrats have different opinions than you doesn’t mean they don’t love this country. Despite what you are told by Newsmax, many Democrats fight in our military, they uphold our constitution, they police our streets, they are law abiding citizens. And they sure as shit love America.

The GOP does not have the trademark on the flag or the USA chant. They do own the trademark to MAGA hats made in China though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT