ADVERTISEMENT

The national anthem at the DNC?

Just because democrats have different opinions than you doesn’t mean they don’t love this country. Despite what you are told by Newsmax, many Democrats fight in our military, they uphold our constitution, they police our streets, they are law abiding citizens. And they sure as shit love America.

The GOP does not have the trademark on the flag or the USA chant. They do own the trademark to MAGA hats made in China though.

Just seems incredibly ironic given the left's history of mocking/criticizing those that do the USA chant.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Just seems incredibly ironic given the left's history of mocking/criticizing those that do the USA chant.
Democrats fight in our military, they uphold our constitution, they police our streets, they are law abiding citizens. And they sure as shit love America. But when it comes to irony and hypocrisy that's when it's boys in the girls bathroom and nothing is more important than killing american babies.

now that the stage flags issue is settled, can we move onto the more important issues?

what about flag lapel pins?

Reactions: lucas80
it's probably a good thing... if there had been an american flag we'd have to have a ukraine flag and a hamas flag and the rainbow flag...

jpeg

GettyImages-2167667811.jpg

CTC-L-DNC-2024-day-2-055_202832458.jpg

urnpublicidap.org0a0e65ab69a1e338d9c1f3f137a45e82APTOPIX_Election_2024_DNC_81404.jpg

Reactions: Scott559
Meanwhile the National anthem the OP was offended by I still havn't seen it.

Personally I doubt it will bother me. I've gotten to where I'm less and less concerned with "perfomative patriotism". Like it's quite frankly all a little nuts. Politicians didn't have the American flag pin on their lapels until right after 9/11. Then after that it became almost a requirement to have that pin on your lapel otherwise if you didn't it ment you hated America.

It's so stupid. Your love of country isn't defined by how many damn flags you can put up.

Plus half the people who are really into performative patriotism are hypocrites anyway.

DMSKveLX0AAPETE.jpg

Meanwhile the National anthem the OP was offended by I still havn't seen it.

Personally I doubt it will bother me. I've gotten to where I'm less and less concerned with "perfomative patriotism". Like it's quite frankly all a little nuts. Politicians didn't have the American flag pin on their lapels until right after 9/11. Then after that it became almost a requirement to have that pin on your lapel otherwise if you didn't it ment you hated America.

It's so stupid. Your love of country isn't defined by how many damn flags you can put up.

Plus half the people who are really into performative patriotism are hypocrites anyway.

DMSKveLX0AAPETE.jpg
What about your 30 pieces of flair???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT