ADVERTISEMENT

The newly unsealed Jeffrey Epstein documents have Donald Trump's name all over them. He had been secretly disguised as 'Doe 174.'

They made a special law in NY just so they could do this. Don’t you find that odd
No. There's a bunch of celebs that got accused of sexual assault because of that law. Pretty sure Diddy and Jamie Foxx are a couple of them. Seems like a good law to put in place so some victims may be able to get closure.

It's not all about your hero, you know

Edit: Looks like former Governor Cuomo and Mayor Eric Adams were part of it too. Seems totally made up solely to get Trump in trouble.

No. There's a bunch of celebs that got accused of sexual assault because of that law. Pretty sure Diddy and Jamie Foxx are a couple of them. Seems like a good law to put in place so some victims may be able to get closure.

It's not all about your hero, you know

Edit: Looks like former Governor Cuomo and Mayor Eric Adams were part of it too. Seems totally made up solely to get Trump in trouble.
They went to trial?

Not yet, but they were all big names that got accused because of the act that was passed. I'm sure you were in those Diddy threads defending him just like you're defending the man you're DEFINITELY not voting for.
Sometimes arguing with liberals is just fun.

Trump was friends with Epstein. Epstein would reroute his plane to Atlantic City to visit Donald. Epstein and Maxwell were both members of Trump’s club. They even picked up underage girls there.

Trump gave Alex Acosta a cabinet position. He retained Dershowitz as his attorney. Epstein died in the custody of his administration. Trump and his crew still accept money from Les Wexner. Donald won’t commit to releasing all of the information in the Epstein case.

Republicans do not care.

Trump is in Epstein’s call logs 69 times. Try imagining the meltdown that the right would have if Clinton or Obama or Biden had called him just once (and by some miracle Trump had not).

Some of these calls were as late as 3AM…

Yes, the serial adulterer and connoisseur of young women, the man who told Howard Stern “If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating he”, the sicko who bragged about walking into Miss Teen USA changing rooms where 15-16 year old girls were half naked, and the creep who hung around both Epstein and Ghislaine 100% was into underage girls. Pretty sure Russia has known about it for over 30 years too.

The jury believing her story does not make her story fact,... OJ's jury says hi.

Waiiiiit wait wait wait wait.

Are you now saying OJ is innocent? And using that trial as correlation to Trump?

Wow. Damn

Reactions: nelly02
Even IF it were true. Does anyone actually think it would move the needle? Child molestation would just be another behavior that republicans would excuse away along with sexual assault, felonies and an attempted coup.
It would be different in that it wouldn't be lack of care, but extreme denial that the man could ever do something like that and that it must be a conspiracy against him.

He's such a sh!tty human that it is hard to hold him accountable for his actions?
My point is that it's easier to levy unfair criticism or judgement towards someone you don't like. (not that you don't have reason to dislike said person)

This being so, you need to be more judicious and critical in your judgements of said person.

IF... IF... accuracy and truth matter at all.

My point is that it's easier to levy unfair criticism or judgement towards someone you don't like. (not that you don't have reason to dislike said person)

This being so, you need to be more judicious and critical in your judgements of said person.

IF... IF... accuracy and truth matter at all.

From the perspective of a person choosing who to vote for as POTUS, I disagree wholeheartedly.

I see zero downside for the standard of judgment in that case to be as difficult and extreme as possible.

Trump is in Epstein’s call logs 69 times. Try imagining the meltdown that the right would have if Clinton or Obama or Biden had called him just once (and by some miracle Trump had not).

Some of these calls were as late as 3AM…

Yes, the serial adulterer and connoisseur of young women, the man who told Howard Stern “If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating he”, the sicko who bragged about walking into Miss Teen USA changing rooms where 15-16 year old girls were half naked, and the creep who hung around both Epstein and Ghislaine 100% was into underage girls. Pretty sure Russia has known about it for over 30 years too.
Who among us hasn't called a sex trafficker at 3am? You guys are looking too deep into this

I’m not voting for the guy
agreed-nick-kroll.gif

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT