ADVERTISEMENT

The newly unsealed Jeffrey Epstein documents have Donald Trump's name all over them. He had been secretly disguised as 'Doe 174.'

Who among us hasn't called a sex trafficker at 3am? You guys are looking too deep into this
Was this during Trump's presidency? I don't think he could have made that call. I told the Presidents of America are incoherent outside the hours of 10AM-4PM

Manhattan jury.
You think Trump has a big following in Manhattan?

This is like Adam Schiff being on Trial in Bakersfield vs San Fransisco. Think there would be a difference?
Are you saying that the genius businessman located his personal residence and the Trump Organization in an area where he has no following? That doesn't seem to be smart business at all, but I haven't read Art of the Deal so who knows.

Who among us hasn't called a sex trafficker at 3am? You guys are looking too deep into this

I replied to Scruddy once after bar close. Not the exact same thing but that's as close as I have personally gotten. I do see how it could accidentally happen to anyone though. Especially an evangelical, bible lover like the former president.

"Is that your bible? It's a bible."

200601192258-01-trump-st-johns-church.jpg

I replied to Scruddy once after bar close. Not the exact same thing but that's as close as I have personally gotten. I do see how it could accidentally happen to anyone though. Especially an evangelical, bible lover like the former president.

"Is that your bible? It's a bible."

200601192258-01-trump-st-johns-church.jpg
That photo screams "I'm a fvcking idiot and I swear on my bible".

Reactions: Tom Paris
Your face and life is embarrassing.
DA TOM PARIS NEEDS TO QUIT HANGING OUT IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND GET A REAL JOB THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE EATING SEMEN AND SOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE HE SHOULD STOP BEING LIKE DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND DA CHARLES BARKLEY AND START ACTING LIKE A FOOKIN ALPHA DAWGS LIKE DA HITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA TOM PARIS CAN START OUT BY GETTING A PLACE IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND FILLING THE FRIDGE WITH ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN HE WILL OFFICIALLY BE A SUCCESS STORY INSTEAD OF A RADICAL MARXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit these low IQ sheep with facts that the DemoKlans are the party of pedo

The newly unsealed files are definitely new. And they all point to Trump being a client.
Who’s this dumb? You really think if Trump was anywhere on those documents it wouldn’t be blasted all over to kill his run for election. You gotta be a special case to think the government is covering up for Trump

What's really strange is that all of the "Release the names!!! All.Of.Them." people on my facebook haven't said a word about the list of names that was released. The truth warriors have gone silent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT