ADVERTISEMENT

The next Athletic Director? Will it be Beth? Who decides?

She has been contacted by other universities including Oregon. She will be the permanent athletic director and the announcement will come January 18.
OK, folks. The announcement is coming tomorrow morning just as I said. Because I know these things. Those of you trashing my posts might reconsider.

OK, folks. The announcement is coming tomorrow morning just as I said. Because I know these things. Those of you trashing my posts might reconsider.
So there will be a press conference? Then reporters can ask her what in God's name is taking so long to get an OC in place? And also ask what the budget is for the position?

So there will be a press conference? Then reporters can ask her what in God's name is taking so long to get an OC in place? And also ask what the budget is for the position?
LOL. yes, the press release is tomorrow am but the press conference is at 2:30 on Jan 23 at the Feller Club in Carver Hawkeye Arena. I sure hope we have an OC by then so she doesn't have to answer those questions. I was also informed by someone inside that 3 people have been offered the OC position but all have turned it down. I have not confirmed that, however.

You sound a little bit like this guy. Have you also had a snootful?

thats-what-i-do-i-drink-and-i-know-things-game-of-thrones.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: SnootHawk
I don't know how many times this needs to be said.

It's complicated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT