ADVERTISEMENT

The People Who know Trump Best Won’t Support Him, Why Should You?

Morrison71

HB Legend
Nov 10, 2006

Pretty damning words from Trump's administration.

Click the link above to see the quotes, or I've transcribed them below for easy access in case anyone wants to copy/paste for their own purposes.

- - -

Trump's Vice President Mike Pence: "The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution…Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States."

Trump's Attorney General Bill Barr: "Someone who engaged in the kind of bullying about a process that is fundamental to our system and to our self-government shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office."

Trump's Secretary of Defense James Mattis: "Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people - does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us."

Trump's Secretary of Defense Mark Esper: "I think he's unfit for office…He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the coutnry. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well."

Trump's Top General Mark Milley: "No one has ever been as dangerous to this country as Donald Trump…He's a total fascist."

Trump's Secretary of State Rex Tillerson: "Trump's understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It's really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn't even understand the concept for why we're talking about this."

Trump's Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley: "Republicans know what a disaster Donald Trump has been and will continue to be. They are just too afraid to say the truth out loud."

Trump's Presidential Transition Chairman Chris Christie: "I'm not voting for Trump because I know him too well and he is wholly unfit to be president in every way you can think of."

Trump's National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster: "We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country."

Trump's National Security Advisor John Bolton: "Trump is unfit to be president…Trump really cares only about retribution for himself."

Trump's Chief of Staff John Kelly: "A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us."

Trump's Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney: "I think he failed at being the president when we needed him to be that."

Trump's Communications Directory Anthony Scaramucci: "He is the domestic terrorist of the 21st century."

Trump's Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham: "I don't think he is fit for the job…He's on a revenge tour."

Trump's Secretary of Education Betsy Devos: "When I saw what was happening on January 6 and didn't see the president step in and do what he could have done to turn it back or slow it down or really address the situation, it was just obvious to me that I couldn't continue."

Pretty damning words from Trump's administration.

Click the link above to see the quotes, or I've transcribed them below for easy access in case anyone wants to copy/paste for their own purposes.

- - -

Trump's Vice President Mike Pence: "The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution…Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States."

Trump's Attorney General Bill Barr: "Someone who engaged in the kind of bullying about a process that is fundamental to our system and to our self-government shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office."

Trump's Secretary of Defense James Mattis: "Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people - does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us."

Trump's Secretary of Defense Mark Esper: "I think he's unfit for office…He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the coutnry. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well."

Trump's Top General Mark Milley: "No one has ever been as dangerous to this country as Donald Trump…He's a total fascist."

Trump's Secretary of State Rex Tillerson: "Trump's understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It's really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn't even understand the concept for why we're talking about this."

Trump's Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley: "Republicans know what a disaster Donald Trump has been and will continue to be. They are just too afraid to say the truth out loud."

Trump's Presidential Transition Chairman Chris Christie: "I'm not voting for Trump because I know him too well and he is wholly unfit to be president in every way you can think of."

Trump's National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster: "We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country."

Trump's National Security Advisor John Bolton: "Trump is unfit to be president…Trump really cares only about retribution for himself."

Trump's Chief of Staff John Kelly: "A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us."

Trump's Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney: "I think he failed at being the president when we needed him to be that."

Trump's Communications Directory Anthony Scaramucci: "He is the domestic terrorist of the 21st century."

Trump's Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham: "I don't think he is fit for the job…He's on a revenge tour."

Trump's Secretary of Education Betsy Devos: "When I saw what was happening on January 6 and didn't see the president step in and do what he could have done to turn it back or slow it down or really address the situation, it was just obvious to me that I couldn't continue."

What are your thoughts of all of the people who quit while working for Kamala?

Rapid turnover of staff​

Analysis by news website Axios found that the high turnover in the last three-and-a-half years meant that only five of the 47 people listed as being in her employ in 2021 were still with her by spring this year.

Last edited:

Rapid turnover of staff​

Analysis by news website Axios found that the high turnover in the last three-and-a-half years meant that only five of the 47 people listed as being in her employ in 2021 were still with her by spring this year.

This is a thread on Trump. If you want to talk about Kamala, make a thread and go to town.

You obviously don’t have anything to say on the actual subject of this thread.

Rapid turnover of staff​

I think until you show us any quotes similar to the ones from the OP you’re just a lame ass MAGAT with a lame ass attempt at deflecting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT