ADVERTISEMENT

ANTIFA Says It Will Keep Sending Assassins Until the Job Gets Done

Read the book. Or follow Andy. He details (in great depth) how they organize and behave. It's a brand they wear themselves lol and they have local group organizers that "manage" the local animals. It's a domestic terrorist organization.
Read the book shouldn't mean only read his book and believe everything he says. Get various sources of info and make your own decision.

Missed the photo, huh?
It's just how the credentialists operate. Only their side is correct and they will claim your source is simply invalid as they ignore the photo or video evidence while quoting you wikipedia (which isn't even qualified as a valid source for middle school term papers)

• Love
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I don't think I can....but I think there are special ed teachers on HROT who might have a better shot at helping you!
Then let me explain it to you. Ellison is recommending a book on Antifa. If you read that short book, you'll see it's mostly a history book about fascism and (eventually) the rise of antifasism. Best quick overview of the rise of fascism I've read.

Recommending a worthwhile book on antifascism is not the same as being a member of Antifa.

Did that help?

Then let me explain it to you. Ellison is recommending a book on Antifa. If you read that short book, you'll see it's mostly a history book about fascism and (eventually) the rise of antifasism. Best quick overview of the rise of fascism I've read.

Recommending a worthwhile book on antifascism is not the same as being a member of Antifa.

Did that help?
JFC......defend the end of America every step of the way, comrade........

Antifa is America's scourge. It's everywhere and destroying the country.

How can it burn down cities and no one find any?

The Right has to have something to hate. What they can't find they invent.

The FBI today confirmed that the message was received through previously established channels allowing contact with the liberal terrorist organization.

Former President Trump, responding on X and Truth Social taunted ANTIFA, saying "GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT! I HAVE MORE EARS TO GIVE FOR MY COUNTRY!"

An anonymous member of Trump's inner circle acknowledged that that might not have been the best choice of words, but praised Trump's courage.
lol. When other trigger words like communist, fascist and Marxist are backfiring on MAGA it’s time to go to the tried and true Antifa!

antifa has been around for many years...they had a US presence, but i think most of their activity was in france, italy, and germany about 80 years ago

jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT