ADVERTISEMENT

The Presidential Bracket

Mar 16, 2016
President Obama has us going down to Nova in the second round. I personally think we'll get to the Sweet 16, but of course we gotta take care of business against Temple first. The A-10 is always a scary conference to play. Any thoughts? Also, here's a funny article one of the students wrote about the President picking us to lose.

I care slightly less about Obama's picks than I do Charles Barkley's.

Also, I hear that Trump has us going all the way.

Well given that Obama is horrible at picking teams this is not a good sign for friday.

CdsBGyxWIAYcJIT.jpg

So anyone that disagrees with you is a jerk. I will also then join your jerk club.

This is suppose to be a sports conversation site. If I want to talk about BS political opinions I will go out and talk to my racist neighbor who flies the confederate flag from his flag pole. His conspiracy theory of Obama taking his guns and putting him in a detention camp or if the south won the civil war this nation would be in better shape. I hate George W Bush's politics and how he came damn close too destroying this nation. But not once, until now, did I bring anything up about him on this site. So yes, you're a jerk for bringing your political views on a sport site. I don't care if anyone disagrees with me but if I disagree with someone that's different and I'm an idiot or jerk.

Reactions: GPRHAWK and LinusPF
This is suppose to be a sports conversation site. If I want to talk about BS political opinions I will go out and talk to my racist neighbor who flies the confederate flag from his flag pole. His conspiracy theory of Obama taking his guns and putting him in a detention camp or if the south won the civil war this nation would be in better shape. I hate George W Bush's politics and how he came damn close too destroying this nation. But not once, until now, did I bring anything up about him on this site. So yes, you're a jerk for bringing your political views on a sport site. I don't care if anyone disagrees with me but if I disagree with someone that's different and I'm an idiot or jerk.
Hey genius. Someone posted a topic about Obamas bracket. Of course there were going to be some politics thrown out there. Are we supposed to just talk about ESPNs fawning interview of him or his picks that no one should care about?

Reactions: NashvilleHawk
oh hey, here's this thread in case anyone forgot why they are ashamed they like Iowa sports because they are grouped together with other Iowa sports fans.

My response was not political, but towards a person that calls someone a jerk, for simply having a different opinion. Makes no difference what the subject of the disagreement is.

Reactions: lonhawk
President Obama has us going down to Nova in the second round. I personally think we'll get to the Sweet 16, but of course we gotta take care of business against Temple first. The A-10 is always a scary conference to play. Any thoughts? Also, here's a funny article one of the students wrote about the President picking us to lose.

The person who lives in the White House... Picked against Little Rock, Wichita St. Iowa would seem to be safe in those conditions.

I honestly feel bad for people that get all worked up about political bullshit. It seems like a pretty miserable existence being angry about that stuff all the time.

I like how people seized the opportunity to take something fun like a Presidential bracket and make it about their political views.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT