ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Scott Announces Presidential Exploratory Committee for 2024

Sure he did. Then he did his bidding, bowed and scraped, and pandered to the cult members every time it really mattered.
My race comment was directed about how you ran to the Uncle Tom comments on Clarence Thomas. Such a standard deflection for you when corruption is afoot. You'd be beating yourself blind if a liberal justice was as corrupt as Thomas is.
Did you not read the Clarence Thomas thread? liberals were openly calling Thomas an Uncle Tom. Clean it up over there on Team Blue lucas.

Did you not read the Clarence Thomas thread? liberals were openly calling Thomas an Uncle Tom. Clean it up over there on Team Blue lucas.
Who did? Which board liberal said Thomas was an Uncle Tom? I'm not scrolling through 12 pages to find it. I am pretty sure a board MAGA said that liberals say he's one...putting words in our mouth.

Again, for the record, I don't like Tim Scott for the same reason I don't like Rick Scott...they are lying to the American people to help support a conman. Skin color has nothing to do with it. TS lying about what Democrats think about abortion is just the cherry on top of why I couldn't vote for the guy.

Reactions: artradley
He supported Donald Trump. No he wouldn't be. He's radical right wing now. 10 years ago? Possibly. Same with Haley. Then they swallowed their morals for a conman who has done major damage to the USA.
Maybe amends can be made. Anything but another Donald vs Joe/Harris election for 2024 please…

Maybe amends can be made. Anything but another Donald vs Joe/Harris election for 2024 please…
I watched his answer to abortion...same old BS that democrats are for abortion the day before birth. I have no respect for him. There isn't a Republican I would vote for over Biden. He's been a far far better POTUS than I thought he would be. Sad that others, for whatever reason, refuse to see the work he has done. Nobody is going to unite us until the false information stops being spread by right wing media. We need to have the same truth. The same reality. We don't have it currently.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I watched his answer to abortion...same old BS that democrats are for abortion the day before birth. I have no respect for him. There isn't a Republican I would vote for over Biden. He's been a far far better POTUS than I thought he would be. Sad that others, for whatever reason, refuse to see the work he has done. Nobody is going to unite us until the false information stops being spread by right wing media. We need to have the same truth. The same reality. We don't have it currently.
No issues with the current administration, however I firmly believe Joe will not get through a second term because he is too old. There is no denying that. “ President Harris “ makes me cringe. I can see where Dems might want Trump to run again. Ought to be a slam dunk for the Dems? If it comes down to the same candidates in 2024 as it was in 2020 then I will sit this one out…All I am asking for is at least one “normal” candidate. I don’t even care if it is a Dem or Rep. Just needs to be a good leader that has the best interests of the country…

Always the victim. We can always count on you to be a victim. And, a perfect example of how your, “Call out both sides”, act is pure BS. Go ahead and die on the defending Clarence Thomas hill despite his rank personal corruption.

No issues with the current administration, however I firmly believe Joe will not get through a second term because he is too old. There is no denying that. “ President Harris “ makes me cringe. I can see where Dems might want Trump to run again. Ought to be a slam dunk for the Dems? If it comes down to the same candidates in 2024 as it was in 2020 then I will sit this one out…All I am asking for is at least one “normal” candidate. I don’t even care if it is a Dem or Rep. Just needs to be a good leader that has the best interests of the country…
Let me know when a normal Republican runs for POTUS again...so far there isn't one who didn't bend the knee. I would bet there is a better chance Biden lives through 2028 than not. Not sure why you're so positive he will die. I don't want Kamala as president but as I heard today, there's been no VP under more scrutiny, from DAY ONE than Kamala. I wonder why. If she had to be POTUS for a couple of years, the continued Biden administration would be just fine helping her. It's not like she could possibly be worse than any of the Republicans running for POTUS currently. No way she's worse.

Let me know when a normal Republican runs for POTUS again...so far there isn't one who didn't bend the knee. I would bet there is a better chance Biden lives through 2028 than not. Not sure why you're so positive he will die. I don't want Kamala as president but as I heard today, there's been no VP under more scrutiny, from DAY ONE than Kamala. I wonder why. If she had to be POTUS for a couple of years, the continued Biden administration would be just fine helping her. It's not like she could possibly be worse than any of the Republicans running for POTUS currently. No way she's worse.
Biden will prolly live through the term but he is slipping mentally is more what I was alluding to. Can’t deny that. I have also not seen a normal Rep lining up for candidacy. Liz maybe but she prolly doesn’t stand a chance.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Biden will prolly live through the term but he is slipping mentally is more what I was alluding to. Can’t deny that. I have also not seen a normal Rep lining up for candidacy. Liz maybe but she prolly doesn’t stand a chance.
I will also add this, even if he's slipping, he's surrounded by competent people to help him make decisions. It's just like when Bush 2 won the presidency. I thought he wasn't ready for the job BUT he had Cheney and Powell there with him. Experienced people to help him through rough waters. Granted, I didn't know they were going to help him decide to go to war over lies that got American service members killed.

He has a voting record.

CPAC Releases 51st Ratings of Congress​

The CPAC Scorecard, widely considered the “gold standard” to evaluate political ideology, includes an exhaustive compilation of over 20,000 votes cast last session by all 535 members of Congress across the full spectrum of policy issues.

...​

Rep. Jim Jordan (100%)​

Sen. Rand Paul (100%)​

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (100%)*​

Rep. Lauren Boebert (100%)*​

Rep. Byron Donalds (100%)*​

Sen. Mike Lee (97%)​

Rep. Jim Banks (97%)​

Sen. Ted Cruz (95%)​

Rep. Ronny Jackson (95%)​

Rep. Ken Buck (95%)​

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (94%)​

Rep. Matt Gaetz (92%)​

Sen. Marsha Blackburn (92%)​

Sen. Tommy Tuberville (92%)​

Sen. Rick Scott (90%)​

.​

.​

.​

Sen. Ron Johnson (89%)​

Sen. Pat Toomey (86%)​

Rep. Kevin Brady (86%)​

Sen. Josh Hawley (85%)​

Rep. Tom Rice (85%)​

Whip. Steve Scalise (82%)​

Sen. Tom Cotton (82%)​

Sen. Tim Scott (82%) <<----------------------------------​

Sen. Joni Ernst (82%)​

more here

Polling lower than Ramadamaswarmi and going nowhere.

The GOP needs someone like Fat Christie to get in and directly confront Trump - that might get some traction. Otherwise, just a collection of dwarfs afraid of KingDon.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Silly Sh*t: Roland CLOWNS Tim Scott Over Presidential Exploratory Committee Announcement Video

As Michael Che said, “Tim Scott, as in Tim Scott no chance of winning the primary.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Huey Grey
Well if you say so Lucas we know it is legit and has no Team Blue bias involved at all. Haha Huff Post is worse than a link to a Fox News article that you so often mock.
Neither is great, but FOX is clearly worse.

Huffington Post (HuffPost)​

Huff Post - Left Bias - Liberal - progressive -Democrat - Mostly Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

LEFT BIAS​

Fox News (foxnews.com)​

Fox News - Right Bias - Questionable Conservative - Republican - Not Credible or Reliable
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT