ADVERTISEMENT

The tax returns are here! The tax returns are here!

Someone that's actually released their taxes with said taxes actually being audited?
What if (and this is going to sound crazy as shit) someone else’s tax returns and bank accounts provide evidence not contained on his returns that indicate conflicts of interest. Maybe some random person like - oh, I don’t know, maybe his son - was doing business with a corrupt oligarch in a country where that person had significant influence.

What then?

What if (and this is going to sound crazy as shit) someone else’s tax returns and bank accounts provide evidence not contained on his returns that indicate conflicts of interest. Maybe some random person like - oh, I don’t know, maybe his son - was doing business with a corrupt oligarch in a country where that person had significant influence.

What then?

I say release Don Jr. taxes also

Reactions: sabula
Isn't that "self evident"?

So easy.
You’ve got issues, dude.

Instead of simply answering the question he responded with another question, so I wanted to be absolutely certain he was saying ‘no’ because several of you dipshits like to be coy and then when I infer the obvious assumption they get all pissy pants about it later and claim they never said that.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
You’ve got issues, dude.

Instead of simply answering the question he responded with another question, so I wanted to be absolutely certain he was saying ‘no’ because several of you dipshits like to be coy and then when I infer the obvious assumption they get all pissy pants about it later and claim they never said that.
Having you learned your lesson with interacting with him. Just ignore him…dumbest human alive and a Petras lover for some reason

You’ve got issues, dude.

You're dumb and a hypocrite.

Reactions: Joes Place
Having you learned your lesson with interacting with him. Just ignore him…dumbest human alive and a Petras lover for some reason
I can imagine TJ going "NOOOOOO" seeing your support for him given your reputation. Not surprising that you're wrong again.

Reactions: Joes Place
I’ll take that as a ‘no’ on Hunter’s taxes. Is that correct?
Why should Congress investigate HB's taxes unless they have good evidence he is involved in criminal activity? Has the Treasury/IRS investgated/charged him with any wrong doing?
Now the Trump kids....they were all working for daddy in his administration.....Congress certainly has a right to investigate their taxes if necessary. But Hunter.....that's a little bit of a stretch right now, isn't it?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Why should Congress investigate HB's taxes unless they have good evidence he is involved in criminal activity? Has the Treasury/IRS investgated/charged him with any wrong doing?
Now the Trump kids....they were all working for daddy in his administration.....Congress certainly has a right to investigate their taxes if necessary. But Hunter.....that's a little bit of a stretch right now, isn't it?

Working in his administration
Demonstrated examples of defrauding charities
Working for his company, which is also guilty of tax evasion.

Definitely a lot more "probable cause" to audit their taxes here...

He might actually listen to you, Riley. Explain to your little amigo that an investigation has to be completed before criminal charges can be filed.
You can answer the questions posed to you. Not that you will but look to me to bail your sorry ass out.

You can answer the questions posed to you. Not that you will but look to me to bail your sorry ass out.
That’s unfortunate. You’re passing up a golden opportunity to help your buddy not be an idiot.

That's Ukraine's problem.
Weird how you claim to be concerned about corruption in government but you’re not even a little bit concerned about the fact that a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch hired the son of our Vice President and the stepson of our Secretary of State specifically because of who their fathers were.

I wonder what could possibly be different about that situation that makes you apathetic about it?

The tax returns reveal that Trump had foreign bank accounts from 2015 to 2020. These include a bank account in China from 2015 to 2017, which reportedly is connected to Trump International Hotels Management business in China. The tax returns also showed that Trump had business dealings in Azerbaijan, Brazil, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Georgia, Grenada, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Mexico, Panama, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, South Korea, St. Maarten, St. Vincent, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.

Weird. @Finance85 informed us we couldn't possibly learn anything from these.

Reactions: RileyHawk
The tax returns reveal that Trump had foreign bank accounts from 2015 to 2020. These include a bank account in China from 2015 to 2017, which reportedly is connected to Trump International Hotels Management business in China. The tax returns also showed that Trump had business dealings in Azerbaijan, Brazil, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Georgia, Grenada, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Mexico, Panama, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, South Korea, St. Maarten, St. Vincent, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.

Weird. @Finance85 informed us we couldn't possibly learn anything from these.

That was already disclosed in 2020 via the NYT.

Funny stuff, a trump cult member asking anyone else, anyone else mind you, how brainwashed are you. That sounds like an idiot response to me, since you are the one calling people names.
You are so ****ing brainwashed that you and your ilk label people Trump cult members. Seriously go find a good therapist and do some deprograming

=

dc82005a4ade5f0dc5fc8f4c5f160ac5.jpg

+

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT