ADVERTISEMENT

The watcher

I had high hopes for it as I had read the article years ago that it was based on. Just like every other "based on a true story" show, they add so much crap that has nothing to do with the story. They could have just made a 2 or 3 episode series and stuck to the original story, which is creepy enough. I think we have 2 episodes left but I've been disappointed.....and I heard the ending sucked.

We finished it last night. The ending wasn’t great, but I guess they had to work with the real-life story. Overall entertaining though.

The writers hands were tied on what they could do with the ending, due to the real life story. As a viewer I wish they would have committed to one of the characters being The Watcher, then put some disclaimer at the end stating that the real case is still unsolved. But I'm assuming there would be some legal hurdles in doing so since this is based on a real life case.

Reactions: Tenacious E
I didn't like the actor who played the dad

Jennifer collidge can't act to save her life either..

I thought it was worth the watch. Suspenseful and entertaining. I didn’t hate the ending it was just kinda meh

Finished it last night. Ending was meh. It didn’t need 7 episodes. There were so many times I rolled my eyes because the dialogue was spotty at best. So many easy ways to disprove some of the accusations but they just took the verbal beating.

It was good enough that I finished it but I’m not going to be telling friends to endure the 6 hours.

Finished it last night. Ending was meh. It didn’t need 7 episodes. There were so many times I rolled my eyes because the dialogue was spotty at best. So many easy ways to disprove some of the accusations but they just took the verbal beating.

It was good enough that I finished it but I’m not going to be telling friends to endure the 6 hours.
The first three or four episodes are great. The last two are basically trash.

I liked it, something different. Couldn't imagine being those people if neighbors really would just walk into your house. Someone is lucky they didn't get shot.

I haven’t watched but I live near the house at issue. When it was happening, it was in the local news quite a bit. A lot of people thought it was a hoax to get out of the house. If I recall, the prior owner had received a letter years prior.

Just finished it.

So many questions and loose ends.

The bed in the tunnel and the end of the tunnel are among the most annoying.

Also, husband and wife flip flopped on selling the house and foreplay more than one can count.

it really stretches the truth to put it lightly. They never lived in the house. No pets were harmed. They never lived in the house.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT