ADVERTISEMENT

The Woke team got what they deserved.

Lol. What point are you trying to make with this comment? If someone going to a locker room during a song upsets you more than tens of thousands of children being bombed into oblivion and millions of people starving and having their homes destroyed then you need to do some real soul searching. Maybe open up and read that big book of magic stories your type claims to love so much. You might be surprised by how "woke" it actually is.
Blah blah blah blah blah. Sports forum. Take it to OT

Lol. What point are you trying to make with this comment? If someone going to a locker room during a song upsets you more than tens of thousands of children being bombed into oblivion and millions of people starving and having their homes destroyed then you need to do some real soul searching. Maybe open up and read that big book of magic stories your type claims to love so much. You might be surprised by how "woke" it actually is.
I applaud your immense compassion for all except those who don’t share your ideology, but Hamas doesn’t care about the Palestinian people. These subhuman creatures are the cause of this debacle and remain an existential threat to Israel. They could surrender today, release the hostages if any remain alive, and the crisis would be over. Egypt in particular as well as other Arab states, could have offered temporary resettlement options. Why don’t you protest that?
Instead Israel is expected to give up territory to a people led by extremists who brazenly attacked them and demand genocide of the Jewish people. The majority of Palestinians do not support and have rejected every previous 2 state solution offered while a significant majority of Palestinians still support Hamas whose existence is predicated on the destruction of Israel.

Yes. I’m proud of all Americans because Americans believe in Democracy. We’ve fought wars and sacrificed everything for that principle. Period. Red or Blue. If you don’t believe in Democracy then you’re not an American. I think we all agree with that, no?
I wish we all did.

I applaud your immense compassion for all except those who don’t share your ideology, but Hamas doesn’t care about the Palestinian people. These subhuman creatures are the cause of this debacle and remain an existential threat to Israel. They could surrender today, release the hostages if any remain alive, and the crisis would be over. Egypt in particular as well as other Arab states, could have offered temporary resettlement options. Why don’t you protest that?
Instead Israel is expected to give up territory to a people led by extremists who brazenly attacked them and demand genocide of the Jewish people. The majority of Palestinians do not support and have rejected every previous 2 state solution offered while a significant majority of Palestinians still support Hamas whose existence is predicated on the destruction of Israel.

Bringing up Hamas when showing compassion for the Palestinian people is as stupid as talking shit about Jews when condemning the Israeli government.

America used to not let women or black people vote among many other embarassing things. Stop romanticizing this past America that was so "great". It never exist
America used to not let women or black people vote among many other embarassing things. Stop romanticizing this past America that was so "great". It never existed.

America has always been great and always been deeply flawed. It’s the struggle that defines us.

Bringing up Hamas when showing compassion for the Palestinian people is as stupid as talking shit about Jews when condemning the Israeli government.
What is your solution for the several thousand remaining Hamas terrorists? Again, the vast majority of Palestinians support Hamas and the destruction of the Jewish state despite their welfare being secondary to the genocide of Jews. Anti-semitism has exploded in the U.S. and world following the mass rape, torture, kidnapping, and murder of innocent Israeli citizens. Doesn’t that seem incongruous to you? And Israel is supposed to allow Hamas to survive. Israel has responded to an existential threat, one of several that they face. The wealthy Arab world has ignored Palestinian suffering for decades. Protest against them. And ignore the propaganda and get educated.

What is your solution for the several thousand remaining Hamas terrorists? Again, the vast majority of Palestinians support Hamas and the destruction of the Jewish state despite their welfare being secondary to the genocide of Jews. Anti-semitism has exploded in the U.S. and world following the mass rape, torture, kidnapping, and murder of innocent Israeli citizens. Doesn’t that seem incongruous to you? And Israel is supposed to allow Hamas to survive. Israel has responded to an existential threat, one of several that they face. The wealthy Arab world has ignored Palestinian suffering for decades. Protest against them. And ignore the propaganda and get educated.
**** off with your genocidal bullshit.

Lol. Anyone who gets offended about people wearing hats, kneeling, going to the bathroom, etc during a song have the smoothest brains
Hey! @WestCoastHawkI
If you must answer the call of nature when anthem is playing at least stand to pee and place your hand over your heart instead of squatting like you normally do in the unisex bathroom.

Reactions: ddeanHawk
You guys are embarrassing and I promise you the coaching staff and players on this team agree.
I guarantee you as well more people are embarrassed about a leader who cannot string together a meaningful sentence. What’s more a VP who perfected the term word salad. But alas, they are just the puppets of the global rich who pull their strings for their own agendas. The fact the people are buying into the lefts BS is amazing. I know one thing when I drop my ballot. I’m more so voting against Brandon and the “left squad” for the entire BS way they drove our country down.

I guarantee you as well more people are embarrassed about a leader who cannot string together a meaningful sentence. What’s more a VP who perfected the term word salad. But alas, they are just the puppets of the global rich who pull their strings for their own agendas. The fact the people are buying into the lefts BS is amazing. I know one thing when I drop my ballot. I’m more so voting against Brandon and the “left squad” for the entire BS way they drove our country down.
Quite the drama queen aren’t ya?

🤡🤡🤡

Mulkey said they always go to the locker room with 12 minutes to go. Looks like this wasn't really intentional. Maybe somebody on their staff f-ed up or the game coordinator didn't tell them. You'd think someone would inform them..."LSU, Anthem is being played in 3 minutes...hit the court please" or something similar. Who knows.
They've done it all year. They did it last year at the Championship game.

I appreciate when I see people show respect at the playing of the national anthem as much as any red-blooded American. But either we have a free society, or we don't. In a free society, people who want to be in their locker room during the anthem are free to do so. And the people who are offended by that have every right to voice that as well. But the governor stepping in to tell them to behave otherwise is a bridge too far, for me.

I appreciate when I see people show respect at the playing of the national anthem as much as any red-blooded American. But either we have a free society, or we don't. In a free society, people who want to be in their locker room during the anthem are free to do so. And the people who are offended by that have every right to voice that as well. But the governor stepping in to tell them to behave otherwise is a bridge too far, for me.

What are you talking about, forced nationalism via pressure/punishment from the government always turns out well.

Not a bad Mom. Leaning a bit too perfect, but lets just bask in what families could be like if the left stopped sabotaging the nuclear family. It’s way too easy to see if someone were to open their eyes.

Easy there, Barbara B.
leave it to beaver june GIF

The "fvck your feelings" crowd gets offended over a nothing burger yet again.

It's a song, weirdo.
Francis Scott Key wrote it as he witnessed the flag not falling due to bombardment of cannon fire. When the smoke cleared the bodies men who dared to ensure the flag was still standing laid at its base which in turn helped keep it standing.
Many have answered the call to protect our freedom and have perished. Unnecessary conflicts have been ordered by heads of state and called into question but still brave young men have answered the call. I honor the men who accepted the call. Not all the leaders.
You certainly have the right to express your opinion just to say: “it’s a song” but remember protecting that freedom was paid dearly by men and women of both races and is the basis of what is honored in the flag and the ANTHEM.

Reactions: DewHawk
LOL Biden won the election. Quite comfortably. Republicans have lost the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 elections and they're probably going to again in November. Republicans have lost or underwhelmed in every election cycle since 2016 and it's only gotten worse since Dobbs. Might as well start crying now, you miserable snowflake.

I'd like to remind you that you're on a website dedicated to supporting sports at a highly liberal institution in a deeply liberal city. The women that lead and play for this team are also highly liberal -- they have no patience for people like you. If you don't believe me, follow them on Instagram or TikTok and see for yourself. Maybe you should cheer for Liberty or something where more people, athletes and coaches likely agree with your values.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT