ADVERTISEMENT

The Woke team got what they deserved.

LOL Biden won the election. Quite comfortably. Republicans have lost the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 elections and they're probably going to again in November. Republicans have lost or underwhelmed in every election cycle since 2016 and it's only gotten worse since Dobbs. Might as well start crying now, you miserable snowflake.

I'd like to remind you that you're on a website dedicated to supporting sports at a highly liberal institution in a deeply liberal city. The women that lead and play for this team are also highly liberal -- they have no patience for people like you. If you don't believe me, follow them on Instagram or TikTok and see for yourself. Maybe you should cheer for Liberty or something where more people, athletes and coaches likely agree with your values.
Looks like you reply assumed I’m Republican? Wrong, Independent due to both party leaders cater to money and power. I just will not take more corruption.

So you say I’m on a website dedicated to supporting a liberal city and institution? Correct but reaches the multitude who lived there and have exited to other states and have a passion for sports.

All liberal players? They have that right because they are American.

I don’t have Instagram or TikTok because while I enjoy their sports accomplishments it seems creepy to follow people I don’t know personally. They ultimately influence poorly no matter what their viewpoint is. I can set the example and influence my children better.

Now, I can see clearly you don’t tolerate my viewpoints. However, you want to corral the institution, players and city into an argument that it’s unacceptable for me to state my views on a sports message board that discusses sports events and the impact to society?
The event that ignited the responses in this thread was the absence of LSU players at the national anthem. 16 years ago we didn’t see this which begs the question on why? I think requires us all to see how we got here in the first place. I hoped for Obama and change but he did absolutely nothing to unite America, failed at overhauling healthcare and launched the US into a tailspin of government overspending.
Clinton forced banks into accepting subprime mortgages and we know how that turned out in Freddie and Fannie Mack. His claim to fame is Monica.
Biden couldn’t lead his way out of a wet paper bag. I really can’t say Bush and Bush 2 were great leaders other than they didn’t tank the economies as bad as the others. As much as I despise Trumps rhetoric he actually posted the best economic results while not pandering to foreign leaders. He is not liked by the powerful elite because he wouldn’t bow down to their demands. therefore they get their puppets (political leaders) to drown him out in lawsuits. I’m starting to respect a man who decreased his overall net worth to run a country then all the others who have made millions (Clinton’s over $100’s of millions while Biden still is tallying with help from Hunter) because of pandering to the powerful.
Wake up snowflake you’re being duped by a lying party and you don’t even know it!!!!

Looks like you reply assumed I’m Republican? Wrong, Independent due to both party leaders cater to money and power. I just will not take more corruption.

So you say I’m on a website dedicated to supporting a liberal city and institution? Correct but reaches the multitude who lived there and have exited to other states and have a passion for sports.

I don’t have Instagram or TikTok because while I enjoy their sports accomplishments it seems creepy to follow people I don’t know personally. They ultimately influence poorly no matter what their viewpoint is. I can set the example and influence my children better.

Now, I can see clearly you don’t tolerate my viewpoints. However, you want to corral the institution, players and city into an argument that it’s unacceptable for me to state my views on a sports message board that discusses sports events and the impact to society?
The event that ignited the responses in this thread was the absence of LSU players at the national anthem. 16 years ago we didn’t see this which begs the question on why? I think requires us all to see how we got here in the first place. I hoped for Obama and change but he did absolutely nothing to unite America, failed at overhauling healthcare and launched the US into a tailspin of government overspending.
Clinton forced banks into accepting subprime mortgages and we know how that turned out in Freddie and Fannie Mack. His claim to fame is Monica.
Biden couldn’t lead his way out of a wet paper bag. I really can’t say Bush and Bush 2 were great leaders other than they didn’t tank the economies as bad as the others. As much as I despise Trumps rhetoric he actually posted the best economic results while not pandering to foreign leaders. He is not liked by the powerful elite because he wouldn’t bow down to their demands. therefore they get their puppets (political leaders) to drown him out in lawsuits. I’m starting to respect a man who decreased his overall net worth to run a country then all the others who have made millions (Clinton’s over $100’s of millions while Biden still is tallying with help from Hunter) because of pandering to the powerful.
Wake up snowflake you’re being duped by a lying party and you don’t even know it!!!!
Lies No GIF

I guarantee you as well more people are embarrassed about a leader who cannot string together a meaningful sentence. What’s more a VP who perfected the term word salad. But alas, they are just the puppets of the global rich who pull their strings for their own agendas. The fact the people are buying into the lefts BS is amazing. I know one thing when I drop my ballot. I’m more so voting against Brandon and the “left squad” for the entire BS way they drove our country down.
Is this a Ryan handle? Seems like one warming up in the bullpen.

I’m not gonna read all that crazy but I’m happy for you. Or I’m sorry that happened.

Last edited:
I promise you, I am not at all proud of all Americans.
Nearly half this country is trying to take it down to 3rd world country status because it's "not right some people have more" than the lazy and drug addicted, fake news loving uninformed.

I'm not going to help you understand. You will just keep listening to the big tech agenda and the Obama media brainwashing you've been making love to. Dumbasses.
I’m sorry you are so scared.

FFS, some of you guys are the poster children for why things are so irretrievably f***ed up. You couldn't honestly listen to and consider another viewpoint if your life depended on it.
There's alot of truth to this actually. I honestly wish we could all just get along. White/ black/ yellow..whatever. In a perfect world we would, unfortunately we are far from perfect

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
You bet buddy. You pusses that follow the woke agenda and disrespect our flag, our country and the sacrifices of soldiers that provided your freedom to be woke should pack up and leave.
Get with the program fella, Texas Twister is right there with you. You Breitbart guys are arguing with yourselves.

Wow! Fivecardstud14 is a moron and should just stfu. He will be dying some day and pray to the Guy in the sky when he realizes the stupidity of his ways.
Good thing you capitalized the G in guy. You show that god respect! That guy died for our sins, which were only forced upon us by original sin from Adam and Eve. So he sacrificed his son, who is also himself, to fix a problem he originally created knowing full well it would happen the entire time. Real cool god ya got there!

• Haha
Reactions: mstrub
You bet buddy. You pusses that follow the woke agenda and disrespect our flag, our country and the sacrifices of soldiers that provided your freedom to be woke should pack up and leave.
I've always stood for the National Anthem and removed my hat but this season I don't think I will do either in the hopes that one of you morons is sitting near me and wants to tussle.

So you’re saying the women’s staff and team should pack up and leave? Seriously, why do you cheer for a team that represents everything you hate?

I've always stood for the National Anthem and removed my hat but this season I don't think I will do either in the hopes that one of you morons is sitting near me and wants to tussle.

Last year at the college world series I made sure to kneel during the anthem and drink bud light the whole weekend.

Uhhh, Trump called our fallen soldiers "suckers and losers", said pretty much the same thing about John McCain, and disrespected a Gold Star parent.

Only good thing about a thread like this is that it's quickly brings out into the open all those I'd rather just have on my ignore list.

Mods, if there are any, are obviously on a permanent vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT