ADVERTISEMENT

The Young Pope

millah_22

HR Legend
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha
What a great mini-series. It has so many moving scenes, rich dialogue, fantastic moments, wonderful character development, and great acting. Paolo Sorrentino did a fantastic job telling a story of a youthful Pope that covers life, faith, friendship, love, childhood, violence, philosophy, God, death, etc.

Jude Law, Diane Keaton, and many others made a great cast. One of the best shows of 2016/2017.

What a great mini-series. It has so many moving scenes, rich dialogue, fantastic moments, wonderful character development, and great acting. Paolo Sorrentino did a fantastic job telling a story of a youthful Pope that covers life, faith, friendship, love, childhood, violence, philosophy, God, death, etc.

Jude Law, Diane Keaton, and many others made a great cast. One of the best shows of 2016/2017.
In the TV series, is he Catholic?

In the TV series, is he Catholic?

Yes.

I feel like this show only appeals to Catholics. For me as someone who just isn't into Catholicism it held zero intrigue. I suppose that is not a bad thing there are a lot of Catholics.

I feel like this show only appeals to Catholics. For me as someone who just isn't into Catholicism it held zero intrigue. I suppose that is not a bad thing there are a lot of Catholics.
I am not Catholic. I'm barely even Christian. I found the crisis of a Pope that doesn't believe in God to be somewhat compelling. To be honest, I feel like Catholics would dislike this show more than non-Catholics.

I just found it to be a good drama with great visuals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT