ADVERTISEMENT

These 10 US Cities Are So Bad, You'll Never Want to Visit

RicoSuave102954

HR All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
Once Democrats get ahold of a city, they turn it into a crap hole of society.

1. Detroit, Michigan

It seems like Detroit has been in a state of rebuilding for decades now. Although the downtown area has been given a facelift, many travelers say all bets are off once you leave downtown.
“Once outside downtown Detroit every street I saw had abandoned homes that looked like there had been a war there,” one man says. “It was disturbing to see a city in such terrible shape. I used to hear people make fun of Detroit and thought they were just exaggerating. Then I saw Detroit for myself. It is truly bad.”

2. New Orleans, Louisiana

Don’t get me wrong, New Orleans is a tourist’s haven for debauchery and fun times, and it’s a city everybody should visit. However, after you and a group of friends stroll down Bourbon Street once, please do yourself a favor and call it a night. Venturing outside the touristy area is a recipe for getting mugged, harassed, or worse.

3. San Francisco, California

Despite its gorgeous landscape and rich history, San Francisco has unfortunately suffered from an increased homeless population problem in recent years. As a result, the city’s beauty has been marred by a large number of vagrants and homeless people, with many visitors admitting to being shocked the first time they visit. The city has vowed to fight this problem, but the unhoused population problem across America seems to be an issue without a clear solution.

4. St. Louis, Missouri

The part of town known as East St. Louis lives up to its dangerous reputation. One traveler admits that it is the city he will avoid for the rest of his life. “I will never go within a 100 miles of East St. Louis ever again,” he says. “That’s the ‘Purge’ right there. No law. No order. Nothing but potential violence and death even in broad daylight.” This may be the crapiest city in America.

5. Provo, Utah

Utah has plenty of breathtaking scenery, which is why it’s shocking to read that so many people don’t like visiting. Countless travelers complain that despite its beauty, there’s nothing to do while you’re there. For lack of a better word, Provo is boring – and nobody wants to visit a boring town.

6. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nicknamed the “City of Brotherly Love,” Philadelphia manages to turn off many visitors due to its high crime rate and rundown neighborhoods.
One woman who recently visited the city didn’t give a glowing testimonial, “Philadelphia after dark is a pretty dangerous place where decent people will stop and ask if you are ok and tell you to go home or stop in the nearest bar and get a cab.”

7. Los Angeles, California

Many tourists get lured by the bright lights and old Hollywood charm that can only be found in Los Angeles. But, unfortunately, many neighborhoods in Los Angeles aren’t what visitors expect: replace bright lights with urban blight and Hollywood charm with dilapidated buildings and a severe homeless population problem that poses obvious challenges for visitors.

8. Baltimore, Maryland

There’s been television shows and movies produced based on the level of violence and corruption in Baltimore, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that the town makes this list. I have many friends who live in the area, and all of them have given me the same advice: don’t walk alone at night. In related news, I’d love it if they moved outside the city, like, yesterday.

9. Seattle, Washington

When the weather is favorable, travelers are near-unanimous in calling Seattle one of their favorite American cities to visit. However, statistics don’t lie. Seattle only enjoys an average of 152 days of sunny weather per year, which means you most likely will be dealing with heavy cloud cover and rainfall whenever you visit this iconic Pacific Northwest town.

10. El Paso, Texas

Plenty of cities lack imagination, architecture, and passion; El Paso is the most notable. “El Paso, TX struck me as utterly charmless, full of strip malls and truck stops,” one traveler laments. “Plus, the hills surrounding it give one an unpleasant view across the Rio Grande at Juarez, Mexico, for a long time the most violent city in North America.” That description doesn’t make you want to visit, does it?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Lol, only if the country bumpkins can't drive in city traffic. Those are all fantastic places to visit.

1. Why would you go visit a city and not go to the tourist parts. Who visits LA and is like you know where I should go? Compton.

2. No crap parts of big cities outside the downtown are bad. True for everywhere.

Reactions: 3boysmom
Los Angeles has the most severe homeless problem in our
nation. Current estimate is 41,190 homeless folks in the city.
They are making encampments where ever they can. It is
a problem that needs to be addressed. Not a place for
tourists to be.

Los Angeles has the most severe homeless problem in our
nation. Current estimate is 41,190 homeless folks in the city.
They are making encampments where ever they can. It is
a problem that needs to be addressed. Not a place for
tourists to be.
Ever been there Lute?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT