ADVERTISEMENT

These 2 US cities have some of the highest murder rates in the world

I will play for a little bit.

Pedo Pete; What is your solution to crime? More cops and prisons? We already have more people in prison than China. So we have been locking them up. A lot. And it has not worked. So, you tell us.....
ec3d7435-012b-4b79-8c88-99e8964d5ef1_text.gif

Just kidding .....

Since the thread is about murder I will stick to the thread.

1. Deal harshly and swiftly with those who commit murder.

2. You murder someone you are executed.

3. Go back to hangings and firing squads.

IMO the lessons to be learned from those listed above should be a deterent to many.

Huh... Cities have more crime. I did not know that. Can we talk about states now? In 2019 10 of the top 11 are led by Republicans. Go figure.

@Pete Malloy is such a brilliant man. Harsh sentencing for murderers. Who’d have thunk it!

Also, gotta love how the same people that claim historic racism has little to do with today’s problems trot out this like the issue is Blacks are Democrats. Classic victim blaming.

@Pete Malloy is such a brilliant man. Harsh sentencing for murderers. Who’d have thunk it!

Also, gotta love how the same people that claim historic racism has little to do with today’s problems trot out this like the issue is Blacks are Democrats. Classic victim blaming.
I don't understand. Why aren't all of those Republican Attorneys General doing their jobs in those 10 red states? Why are they so soft on crime? The murderers in those states must be killing folks with complete impunity!!

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Frontier Justice?

What I offered provided actual punishment for committing murder.

So are you saying we should just mollycoddle criminals since committing crime is just a natural reaction to social ills, right Oprah?

No. Quit making up straw men.

The states that have capital punishment, mostly red BTW, have the most violence. Texas.

Your data does not correlate. Demonstrate your hypothesis with data.

• Haha
Reactions: Pete Malloy
The 2 American cites are Democrat strongholds, not surprised at all.

The vast majority of the other cities on the list are where the illegals crossing our border are coming from, no wonder crime is rising in the U.S.

If you live near the border you better arm up.

The world's murder capitals​

When it comes to homicide, the most dangerous cities in the world are located in Latin America, where most deaths are related to drug trafficking, weapons trafficking, and gang wars.
According to the latest data from Statista, only three cities outside Central and South America made the top 25, and two of those cities are in the United States.
Here we take a look at those 25 cities and their homicide rates per 100,000 residents.

Petey the prick. Once again.

• Haha
We need to begin enforcing our laws and holding violent criminals accountable. If that means more prisons so be it (though we need to get rid of all private prisons too). That said, what we are seeing in America is a cultural problem and fixing that is much more difficult than people want to accept. Repairing that issue is going to take a generation at least, imo.

Baltimore is a shit hole ans offers almost nothing of value. STL is a sad story of what really could have been a great Midwestern city.

Real talk, if you had the means to afford to live anywhere else, would you live in STL or Balt? Because I sure as shit wouldn't.
St Louis is one of the great racist cities in America. It always has been sitting on seething racial problems…..One of the original “white flight” bastions with an insufficient tax base and horrid drug problems. A/B selling out has not been a good thing for St Louis either…..The amount of charity $$ the city realizes now, altho still large,pales compared to what it has access to a decade ago.

• Haha
St Louis is one of the great racist cities in America. It always has been sitting on seething racial problems…..One of the original “white flight” bastions with an insufficient tax base and horrid drug problems. A/B selling out has not been a good thing for St Louis either…..The amount of charity $$ the city realizes now, altho still large,pales compared to what it has access to a decade ago.
Great racist cities? Let me guess, you believe Michael brown had his hands up saying "don't shoot" before he got killed, don't you.. the biggest issue st louis faces is soros funded prosecutors letting criminals walk right back out onto the streets to repeat their crimes. AB leaving has hurt small local businesses, mostly contractors, but overall hasn't been that harsh on the city. The rams leaving was a bigger blow, though we did get several hundred million dollars that our city government will waste on special interests that yield minimal benefit to the city. West and south county are doing well with their own policing and tax base. I laugh at the whole white flight comment because when suburban whites tried moving to and revitalizing areas in st louis they were also accused of gentrification. Damned if you do, damned if you don't I suppose...

I will play for a little bit.

Pedo Pete; What is your solution to crime? More cops and prisons? We already have more people in prison than China. So we have been locking them up. A lot. And it has not worked. So, you tell us.....
Never compare legal systems with communist China. All we know is slavery is alive and well there and they’re lying sacks of shit.

Reactions: Scruddy
Never compare legal systems with communist China. All we know is slavery is alive and well there and they’re lying sacks of shit.
For some reason there are a lot of people unwilling to accept that China uses millions of slaves to bolster their economy. Slaves treated worse in many ways today than slaves were in this country years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT