ADVERTISEMENT

They really do want us dead

More proof.
il_570xN.434468114_sigd.jpg

Cons really playing the "victim" angle, recently. It's a bad look given Charlottesville, Kenosha, Mpls, Atlanta, ... you get the idea.

I'm afraid the latest revelations about Trump aren't going to get much sympathy from everyday Mericans.

So these random bad acts are just another day in Trump's America.

Idc we have people who want others of different ideology dead. That is fascist.. fascism was always put to the right but it’s forcible opposition of your view point! And that is what this guy is speaking for..

Detectives on the ground probably know a bit more than HROT and have reviewed more video than what’s on Twitter. I‘m going off the criminal complaint, not propaganda.
Sure you are, and the local DA's office isnt subject to political decisions at all. Elected postion in most cases and all.

Oh and I'll expect the same courtesy (waiting for more data) in all the rest of your posts. I'll be watching.

They also had a molotov cocktail and beat him over the head with a skateboard. Also, the guy who lost his biceps was carrying a pistol and aiming it at him. It's the little details that you guys have such trouble with.
Yeah, you might want to watch the videotape of this guy well before the confrontation and rethink your response.

Well, lawyers are typically shitty people so you seem to fit the mold.

I’ve seen you repeatedly defend rapists, murders, setting up concentration camps for brown people, and literal Klansmen and Nazis. So your opinion about who constitutes a $&$8y person is or is matters not in the slightest to me. Your constant defense of the indefensible refuse of humanity is disgusting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT