ADVERTISEMENT

They really do want us dead

They also had a molotov cocktail and beat him over the head with a skateboard. Also, the guy who lost his biceps was carrying a pistol and aiming it at him. It's the little details that you guys have such trouble with.
The Molotov Cocktail was a grocery bag and this has been proven many times over. Not that the truth matters to you.

ErikLoomisBio.jpg

The Molotov Cocktail was a grocery bag and this has been proven many times over. Not that the truth matters to you.

I have seen that clip about 20 times and I can tell you this- I have never seen a plastic bag like that one in my life if it was just a bag.

Let's pretend it WAS just a bag. So...Im going to throw a plastic bag at a guy with a rifle and THEN chase said guy with rifle and try to get his gun. That is one dumb dude. Not surprised though after I saw the clips from before he got shot and the things he was saying.

Now that even the Intelligence Community has information that Russia colluded with Hilary to interfere in the last presidential election, it's safe to say that if @Huey Grey isn't a russian bot, he is at a minimum, anti- America.

Well, lawyers are typically shitty people so you seem to fit the mold.
I know many lawyers. Some of the finest people I know are lawyers. Also, some of the biggest assholes I know are lawyers as well. The legal profession is pretty much like any other profession in that regard.

Now that even the Intelligence Community has information that Russia colluded with Hilary to interfere in the last presidential election, it's safe to say that if @Huey Grey isn't a russian bot, he is at a minimum, anti- America.

raw

They were just clumps of cells.
This George Carlin quote perfectly sums up asshats like you.

“Boy, these conservatives are really something, aren't they? They're all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn. But once you're born, you're on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don't want to know about you. They don't want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no day care, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're ****ed.”

I think what Vanilla ISIS is failing to comprehend is that any civil discourse that breaks out will be met with military force. And that military force won't be their ally.

I can see Army snipers perched on rooftops picking off a lot of Red Hats and dropping them in their tracks.

I think what Vanilla ISIS is failing to comprehend is that any civil discourse that breaks out will be met with military force. And that military force won't be their ally.

I can see Army snipers perched on rooftops picking off a lot of Red Hats and dropping them in their tracks.

Just clean em up with some frontloaders.
No need for anything to go to waste - plenty of cat food processing plants can use them.

And you guys are 100% serious too.

Yep.

But only for the ones to start their silly "armed uprising". We're not talking about shooting anyone "because they voted Trump". They can live free and stupid.

The ones who decide to shoot up a ballot counting operation, or "retaliate" with their LARPER weapons are who we don't need to waste court resources on.

Boom.Headshots

Yep.

But only for the ones to start their silly "armed uprising". We're not talking about shooting anyone "because they voted Trump". They can live free and stupid.

The ones who decide to shoot up a ballot counting operation, or "retaliate" with their LARPER weapons are who we don't need to waste court resources on.

Boom.Headshots

lol! How do you liberal ass hats get this ignorant? If there was a civil war wtf do you guys think you’d do? You’re all keyboard warriors and pacifists, who don’t have the slightest clue what you’re doing. Do you really think a military full of conservatives is really going to blindly obey like the rest of you?

• Haha
Reactions: VicHawkeye
lol! How do you liberal ass hats get this ignorant? If there was a civil war wtf do you guys think you’d do? You’re all keyboard warriors and pacifists, who don’t have the slightest clue what you’re doing. Do you really think a military full of conservatives is really going to blindly obey like the rest of you?
Mr Projector are you Bell or Howell?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT