ADVERTISEMENT

Think they can sellout the home game in the NIT?

No, but I was at the Dayton NIT game in 2011/2012? Somewhere around there and Carver was freaking fantastic.

Reactions: ichawk24
Mens NIT games are the best games at Carver. It is a young, energetic crowd that is completely unlike the crowd at all the other games. If this team hosts an NIT game, there will be 11k people excited to be there.

Reactions: iahawks10
If they offer to play fans $100 per seat. They might fill it.

FRAN FATIGUE!!!

oops we just gave up another offense rebound... AND-ONES.

That was a team coming out of the dark ages and actually making SOME type of postseason play for the first time in a while and was on the rise

Now it just means you had a winning record... In year 14 or so.
I understand that hence reminiscing.

Look at how Hoiberg turned Nebraska around. That's a program with 0 NCAA tourney wins in their history.

Reactions: dadster
That was a team coming out of the dark ages and actually making SOME type of postseason play for the first time in a while and was on the rise

Now it just means you had a winning record... In year 14 or so.
This. Completely different. Fran had his run. It’s over.

Reactions: skydog0784
Look at how Hoiberg turned Nebraska around. That's a program with 0 NCAA tourney wins in their history.
Year 6 or 7 for him? Lol. He got it back to Tim Miles status. Can they win their first ever tourney game? Yes, if they make shots. They are Iowa like.

They should just call it a season. It’s not a young exciting team and Fran is a tired old horse playing out the string for money only.

If they offer to play fans $100 per seat. They might fill it.

FRAN FATIGUE!!!

oops we just gave up another offense rebound... AND-ONES.

I’ll pay $100 to play. My defense is about par for the team and I’d be about as open as Dembele is 90% of the time from 3.

Reactions: LukaDuka
$5 dollar general admission tickets and you would get 7k.
Who gives a damn about NIT at this point. How long has Fran been here? NIT? Give me a break.

• Sad
Reactions: Iron Doc
Mens NIT games are the best games at Carver. It is a young, energetic crowd that is completely unlike the crowd at all the other games. If this team hosts an NIT game, there will be 11k people excited to be there.
Maybe 1100.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT