ADVERTISEMENT

This board

It may be me…but is it oddly weird that we’ve had little to no moderation, Trump gets convicted and the thread that went political gets locked up?

As a middle of the road independent, I miss the banter from both sides but moving the focus back to Iowa wrestling is okay by me.

It may be only me but admittedly, I still find it odd regarding the timing for moderation...

I still find it odd regarding the timing

the thread that went political gets locked up

I found the timing to be sheer perfection.

Pretty sure all it took was one, who was sufficiently offended, to report another.

But it wasn't me. I offered but wasn't taken up on it.

Further consider
@The Golden Snitch, as a handle, has seemed to have vanished from the lookup. So I infer he was reported on and likely received the ban 🔨 . Wouldn't be surprised to see some of his posts purged.

I found the timing to be sheer perfection.

Pretty sure all it took was one, who was sufficiently offended, to report another.

But it wasn't me. I offered but wasn't taken up on it.

Further consider
@The Golden Snitch, as a handle, has seemed to have vanished from the lookup. So I infer he was reported on and likely received the ban 🔨 . Wouldn't be surprised to see some of his posts purged.
Yah, he may have taken it a bit far😏…

I watch almost every Iowa meet. I follow the people in wrestling year round. I love wrestling. I feel like I have good input about things. This board has its moments, but it's the little quips that make me want to fire back. I mean there is a username called magaman here..............
So you are one of the cants or wonts?

Say something stupid and find out.
Come At Me Bro How Bow Dat GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT