ADVERTISEMENT

This cant be true:

I've enjoyed the thought experiment. For example how do you hierarchy the "smart" value of an extreme knowledge of early 2000s child abuse precedent's compared to a moderate knowledge of DC circuitry? Significantly above average ability to get an internal combustion engine back firing compared to say extreme knowledge of housing policies in the Bay area? How does her extreme knowledge of the branches of government compare to my survivalist level ability to recognize edible plants in the central plains?
Shrinking Harrison Ford GIF by Apple TV+

I'm high as giraffe pussy right now enjoying the shit out of thinking about this. I'm sure she has hobbies and skills I don't know about, but, what are they? Got into the political side of law almost as quickly.as she could.
Her hobbies and skills were forging a path to possibly become the President of the United States.
But, you can fix a car…so…take that Kamala.

I've enjoyed the thought experiment. For example how do you hierarchy the "smart" value of an extreme knowledge of early 2000s child abuse precedent's compared to a moderate knowledge of DC circuitry? Significantly above average ability to get an internal combustion engine back firing compared to say extreme knowledge of housing policies in the Bay area? How does her extreme knowledge of the branches of government compare to my survivalist level ability to recognize edible plants in the central plains?
Are these things you look for in a president? Valuable knowledge and skills no doubt, but of absolutely zero use in the most difficult and important job in the world that deals almost exclusively in intangible human interactions. I don't evaluate the surgeon about to cut me open on whether he can tune a carburetor. For the same reason, I don't care if the POTUS is well versed in DC circuitry. Harris is not stupid. I'm not excited about her as a candidate, but those leveling stupid at her as an accusation are either compensating or dumber than dogshit themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT