ADVERTISEMENT

This huskerswallowshawkeyeloads guy

Is really helping my post/like ratio. Glad he finds me so funny. That is one sad, pathetic douche though. At least he/she likes swallowing Hawkeye loads so get in line fellas. Being a husker fan, he/she probably doesn’t have any teeth.
Crazy to watch severe mental illness in real time.

I guess being a rabid fan of Nebraska is hazardous to your mental health. Jesus.

I don’t disagree but it’s just such bizarre behavior.
He's been doing this for years.

He finally got banned on his main account on the Rivals SoundOff board, and has been going through an emotional breakdown creating handle after handle like spamming everything.

The funny thing is he started it as a faux Iowa fan creating offensive usernames that made it look like it was a vulgar Iowa fan in a pathetic attempt to make Iowa fans look bad. He got bored and everyone saw through it, so he just started creating offensive usernames directed at Iowa fans. He went away from it for a little while because the mods were cracking down briefly, deleting them as soon as they popped up.

Right now, because he's still so triggered from his main account getting banned, he doesn't care, and is churning them out almost daily, and has been for the last month and a half.

He is that emotionally and mentally disturbed in real life. I'm not just mocking him on the internet. He really does need personal help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT