ADVERTISEMENT

This is NOT how you get people to take covid seriously.

NDallasRuss

HR Legend
Dec 5, 2002
"The particular mutations that people refer to as “FLiRT”s or “FLip”s..."

Nobody is going to care about a virus mutation if you give it cutesie names like "flirt" and "flip". It doesn't matter if the names are based on some specific mutation/pattern/whatever. Nobody cares about getting the "flirt" virus. Might as well have just called it "cooties".

Well, Im still covered re cooties, my shots were ever lasting. Pretty sure the COVID Vax didn't cover variants and have an effective end date.

But agree, you'd think they have a marketing person involved with the branding if they want a population to take it serious.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Well, Im still covered re cooties, my shots were ever lasting. Pretty sure the COVID Vax didn't cover variants and have an effective end date.

But agree, you'd think they have a marketing person involved with the branding if they want a population to take it serious.
I have understood cootie vaccines to have a limited geographic range. You couldn't take a cootie vaccine administered at one school, and presume it to be equally effective at another school.

I have understood cootie vaccines to have a limited geographic range. You couldn't take a cootie vaccine administered at one school, and presume it to be equally effective at another school.

Maybe thats your softass Johnson & Johnson shot. Mine were clearly universal and everlasting. We may have ended up with a little autism, but no re-vax needed.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Personally, I'd like to rename COVID to something a bit more catchy like Viral Velcro. :cool:
Need to have the people who name death metal bands coming up with the names.

Selected entries from this random internet list of worst band names I found:
Anal Blast
Evil Edna's Horror Toilet
Fanny Bloom
Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis
Scrotumgrinder

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT