ADVERTISEMENT

This is our next civil war...

and churches have no money. that's why they are closing. and the three white supremacists might have 15 dollars between them

the next civil war will actually be a bunch of leftists going door to door trying to confiscate guns from citizens
LMFAO, we on the left have as many guns as the right does. Where do get your misinformation ?

Your getting close to ignore and I hate to do that.
38415x.jpg

Reactions: lucas80
Riddle me this, why don’t the Germans give a fig about your bogeyman?
They scarcely field a military anymore and are trying to create more trade deals with the Russians while people across the pond are busy whipping up another Red Scare.
Why do you think they are not as scared as you want everyone to be?
Did you read the article I linked?

Can you work on a new shtick? Calling people that don't agree with you stupid all the time is getting old. Your getting close to ignore and I hate to do that.
I gotta stick up for @BlackNGoldBleeder here. He didn't call anyone stupid, he said 'it's unfortunate rhetoric like this exists,' and it is, and everything else he said was at least in the ballpark of being accurate. He's actually one of the better posters here because he doesn't just always join the drumbeat the winger circle jerk that nearly every thread turns into (for example, scroll up).

If your line for "ignore" is those who call people stupid when they don't agree on HROT, then your ignore list must be really long...

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
I gotta stick up for @BlackNGoldBleeder here. He didn't call anyone stupid, he said 'it's unfortunate rhetoric like this exists,' and it is, and everything else he said was at least in the ballpark of being accurate. He's actually one of the better posters here because he doesn't just always join the drumbeat the winger circle jerk that nearly every thread turns into (for example, scroll up).

If your line for "ignore" is those who call people stupid when they don't agree on HROT, then your ignore list must be really long...

I appreciate it, Mr. Wop. Thank you.

Reactions: thewop
I think we live in a world where we know much more about extremist views than we used to -- the internet has given them a megaphone.

The good news is that their actual numbers are probably much less than they used to be.

Overall, we're a much more liberal and tolerant society than we used to be.
I pretty much agree. I think if we do ever have another civil war, it will be between the haves and the have-nots.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT