ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Yes. Without a doubt. You already can see a momentum shift. Only thing left now for Putler is to throw everything he has at getting Trump elected and hope funding from US goes away the day Trump is inaugurated. But even then, I think the rest of NATO is on board seeing it through and Russia will continue to spiral downward. As always, you continue to ignore what this massive folly has cost Russia.
I’ve said before, Russia is loser #2 behind Ukraine in this war. Europe is taking it in the shorts, and borrowing money to feed the MIC doesn’t actually improve things for Americans on net.
The main beneficiaries appear to be India and China getting cheaper oil and more trade.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
AP story about the struggles dating back to 2014 that Ukraine has had organizing defenses and assigning contracts. Plenty of manpower on the Russian side to dig trenches with so many prisoners to utilize. When Ukraine downsized after the fall of the USSR they stripped away engineering units and equipment. The main effect has been an inability to blunt the new Russian tactic of the massive glide bombs. Air defenses and F-16s cannot arrive fast enough.
https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-war-fortifications-8a72981dfdb755de6f8011b13f4d062e

"Russian T-80BV tank was hit by a roof-piercing bullet, believed to be an FGM-184 Javelin anti-tank missile."

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkMD
I would like to have a Kerch bridge kegger. Some m f'er bomb that shit to pieces. Preferably on May Day in Soviet Russia. It would be amazing to see that shit crumble as Putler and his tiny peen give his useless address to his starving masses.

Amazing how they could lose money when global crude is over $80 a barrel. I saw somewhere that it costs Russia on average $40 a barrel to drill the oil and $20 to transfer and ship it. China and India will only buy Russia oil at $20 discount to Brent crude, which doesn't leave any meat on the bone.

Sending all of Gazprom's customers to get their Nat Gas from the US/Canada was the dumbest move made by Putin/

GMo_xSYXkAAgdsL

"The new advanced air defense system Italy allegedly plans to deliver was deployed in Slovakia. Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico, known for his Ukraine-skeptic stances, said in March that Rome decided to pull back the system from his country.

The decision by the Italian government to provide another SAMP/T is reportedly linked to the worsening battlefield situation in eastern Ukraine, as Russia seeks to break through Ukrainian defense lines.

The new defense aid package will also allegedly include artillery and Stinger anti-air missiles, La Repubblica writes. It remains unclear whether Italy will agree to supply any of the available 100-200 Storm Shadow long-range missiles, according to the outlet."

https://kyivindependent.com/media-italy-to-give-ukraine-samp-t-system-in-new-aid-package/

(The plant in Iowa IS online and I wonder if their numbers are similar.)

I am relieved that we are getting capacity cranking. It was really disappointing that with our arsenal brimming with precise instruments we were running out of war hammers. I hope we never have to use them but having the shells and production are a deterrent all on their own.

I am relieved that we are getting capacity cranking. It was really disappointing that with our arsenal brimming with precise instruments we were running out of war hammers. I hope we never have to use them but having the shells and production are a deterrent all on their own.
My hope is we can ramp up additional production lines for other weapons, as well as in Europe. The alarm has been going off for 2 years. Time to get longer range, precision weapons ramped up. And, plan for the next generation. Ukraine is teaching us a lot about the future of warfare.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT