ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Not linking, but I saw Saudi Arabia is boosting oil production. The market is already soft, so this hurts Russia. The Russian economy is already teetering astride stagflation territory as it is. Less oil revenue heightens their internal dissent.

After watching the Iraqi and North Korean governments navigate much more comprehensive sanctions regimes, the idea that one involving less half the globe is going to topple the Russian government seems… fanciful.

Mexico still trades with Russia.

For our Trump/defund Ukraine people, you are supporting a terroritst state who “double taps” hospitals.

They just want peace...
I'm glad those FSB stooges stay out of this thread for the most part. I'd have to adjust my ignore settings to check.
This is why Ukraine isn't going to cut a deal for "peace". This is why the West shouldn't go wobbly, as Margaret Thatcher would be telling us.

You love to see what? I see Zalensky in total disgust being in the proximity of a guy who tried to extort him.
I see a corrupt POS actor getting told he should’ve taken the first deal and saved lives and shouldn’t have aloud the slaughter and ethnic cleaning in the Dunbas region by Azlov Nazis. No more handouts for corrupt war mongering POS

In Russia, or the US?
I kid…

why-not-both-why-not.gif

Yes. This war could be over fairly quick if NATO and US let Ukraine take the gloves off.
I think the US is more worried about the power vacuum and who ends up in control of the nukes vs the actual usage by Putin’s military.

But I agree, for all its faults, Ukraine definitely has emerged as the more resilient, technologically adept and organized combatant in this conflict. I think joining the EU and NATO would help change a lot of the post Soviet corruption etc that still exists. They have the leader to do that.

"Exclusive! The defense forces attacked an arsenal in the Volgograd region with the help of 120 drones, sources said"

"More than 20 UAVs attacked a military airfield in the Rostov region "

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT